DX » Community » Reviews » Compact HD 1080P 2.5" SATA HDD Media Player with HDMI/USB Host/SD/AV-Out/COAX - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhormigadel81 on 10/25/2013

Very easy to install, bring all necessary cables including HDMI cable 1m long. plays back all kinds of media files. the device is robust and lightweight. Ideal for travel. reads SD cards and also from pen drives. auxiliary output for AV enables content in old TVs. as the device is so light would need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhormigadel81 on 10/10/2013

The Case is hard enougth, all cables and pins are good quality. complete set of cables including de HDMI one. very friendly software interface. up to now all the media files were correctly played, also the ones with several audio language option. verified with a 8GB pen drive working fine. Is a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulomatsui on 07/24/2013

Reads and plays almost ANY video format and codec setting. At least, the 10 most popular ones. : ) Both digital AND analogue video outputs available. Amazingly useful and detailed subtitles settings. Can be set up in almost ANY language in the world - with the exception of Swahili. Great audio/video ... Read more

3 0 3

• posted bykennethchew on 05/15/2013

Even decodes and plays DTS-HD sound on TV HDMI Screwdriver supplied! HDMI Cable Supplied! No option for chosing different international plug. I bit hard to get it working at first, I had to press the on button many times. I wanted a compact 2.5" portable media player so that I could take it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTioSilas on 04/11/2013

· Un reproductor multimedia barato y fácil de usar y configurar. Incluye todos los cables para poder ponerlo en marcha en pocos minutos. El sistema de menús en pantalla es simple y eficaz. · Lee todos los formatos de ficheros más habituales, incluyendo los de alta definici&#2... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byxrasa on 02/25/2013

Basically I wanted a media player capable of HD movies, DTS and such. The price was inviting. The result exceeded all expectations. The size of a 2,5'' external HD enclosure, pleasant design, and works perfectly as such, powered by USB cabel. And atop of that is capable media player, plays movies what ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bypalsplace on 02/15/2013

Played every kind of movie file I tried: mkv, flv, mp4, avi, etc. Recognized a 500 Gb laptop drive and connected to the USB ports without a problem. I liked the small size and it ran cool and quiet. Had a very good picture quality and stability. Played on a Samsung 1080p Plasma TV without a hitch. Well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseowyh on 02/10/2013

Works as stated. Bought it for the Coax audio output to connect to my receiver. It works with the red output cable as mentioned in previous review. Not stated in the user manual though. Tried installing an internal HDD and it is functional too. Internal HDD has some interference issue during installing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjenbot on 02/04/2013

Inexpensive; Very compact; Holds up to 750GB internal HDD Multiple storage options: internal SATA, SD card, and external USB drive; Multiple AV out options: HDMI for 720/1080p & stereo out, coax for 5.1 audio, RCA...DX descript implies component out for video option by listing YPbPr, but the device ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysantijuncos on 02/01/2013

I totally recommend it because you can either connect it to a full HD led and to a non-hd crt television. The package includes hdmi cable of a very good quality, video component cable, usb cable, and power source for using at both 110-220 v. i have no complains. it works perfectly fine! i tried a 2.5... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections