DX » Community » Reviews » Flashling LED Dog Collar Pendant Light (3 x LR41)
  • 5 star 36 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 7 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDyverDwn on 05/27/2014

It functions exactly as advertised - it is a flashing LED light complete with batteries and a metal clip attached. Quite bright in the dark and very lightweight, we have it attached to out 7 lb pomeranian's collar. The attachment clip is quite frail and really not that useful. Sell it without the attached clip and ring so it can be attached by the end ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 09/28/2013

These are nicely bright, relatively water resistant, and have a convenient clip. Plus they're not too heavy. There's a sheet of 100 batteries on DX for cheap, which suit these fine. The batteries last a month or two and slowly fade away - eventually the red LED is the only blinking one. Batteries are a bit fiddly to change, there's a foam ring which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadpandrums on 06/25/2013

Nice and bright, flashes red white and blue, a bit like a police siren. Hanging from my French Bulldogs collar, it produces a bright visible light on the floor at night, and its not enough for her to pay attention to. Very simple to use, just clip on and twist to activate, twist the other way to turn off I ordered 5 of these and 1 arrived dead, although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 04/30/2013

very bright light -- long battery life compared to what one may normally expect out of a product that produces so much light. -- comes with O rings This is an well-built keychain light. The keychain clasp is strong and the housing for the light is well constructed. This keychain light is only available with red and blue LEDs. The flashing is also very ... Read more

blink blink bline
    0 0
  • posted byypryadko on 04/28/2013

Very light and compact Visible in the night, very handy Easily attaches to the collar Has an o ring, probably waterproof (didn't test though) Battery didn't die in a couple of month, very power efficient The flashing pattern can be annoying. Good thing is that dog doesn't see it, the pendant hanging down, so it does not annoy the dog Get some for gifts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaco on 02/16/2013

Easy to switch on and off. Universal- you can use it on your dag collar, or on a zipper of your jacket. Maybe little bit too much 911. Blue and red lights are flashing like real "highway patrol". But actually that's the point- to wake up people at times without light.. Multifunctional and cool thing. The "strobo" effect can be less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystormphrax on 02/10/2013

These lights are very bright. Ordered about 20 of them, none of the batteries were dead. With 3 batteries in them, they last about 10 hours. The bracket wich attaches the light to the clip might bent, and thus you can loose the light. Turning on the light while wearing handshoes might be quite difficult. I recommend to order multiple of these, not just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byypryadko on 01/13/2013

Good blinker, especially for the price. The lights are quite strong for the tiny size of the pendant itself, and quite noticeable in the dark. Metal body, seems sturdy. Overall, I am satisfied. lights blink very fast, which can be annoying. Still, does the job of having people notice, which is the point. Comes with the o ring, presumably waterproof.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetmammal on 01/13/2013

So bright, when I am in the woods past the streetlights, its almost too bright. So cheap, even if it fails, or gets lost, you'll not have lost much. I ordered the 100-battery set: SKU:61 Cell Batteries LR41 AG3 (100-Pack) but I have not needed to replace the batteries yet, even though I've probably run it 35 minutes X 10. The carabiner clip release ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyz on 08/22/2012

Short summary: cheap, bright, small. Has two or three colors. Most noticeable colors are red and blue. People says we've got a police dog now =) It is small enough to not bother the dog. But it has very bright light. It's almost like a small torch excepting that it blinks. It has a rubber gasket - probably it is water resistant, but I didn't test it.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections