DX » Community » Reviews » Flashling LED Dog Collar Pendant Light (3 x LR41)
  • 5 star 35 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 7 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are nicely bright, relatively water resistant, and have a convenient clip. Plus they're not too heavy. There's a sheet of 100 batteries on DX for cheap, which suit these fine. Cons:The batteries last a month or two and slowly fade away - eventually the r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadpandrums on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and bright, flashes red white and blue, a bit like a police siren. Hanging from my French Bulldogs collar, it produces a bright visible light on the floor at night, and its not enough for her to pay attention to. Very simple to use, just clip on and twist... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very bright light -- long battery life compared to what one may normally expect out of a product that produces so much light. -- comes with O rings This is an well-built keychain light. The keychain clasp is strong and the housing for the light is well constru... Read more

blink blink bline
    0 0
  • posted byypryadko on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very light and compact Visible in the night, very handy Easily attaches to the collar Has an o ring, probably waterproof (didn't test though) Battery didn't die in a couple of month, very power efficient Cons:The flashing pattern can be annoying. Good thing is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaco on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to switch on and off. Universal- you can use it on your dag collar, or on a zipper of your jacket. Cons:Maybe little bit too much 911. Blue and red lights are flashing like real "highway patrol". But actually that's the point- to wake up people... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystormphrax on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These lights are very bright. Ordered about 20 of them, none of the batteries were dead. With 3 batteries in them, they last about 10 hours. Cons:The bracket wich attaches the light to the clip might bent, and thus you can loose the light. Turning on the light while wea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byypryadko on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good blinker, especially for the price. The lights are quite strong for the tiny size of the pendant itself, and quite noticeable in the dark. Metal body, seems sturdy. Overall, I am satisfied. Cons:lights blink very fast, which can be annoying. Still, does th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetmammal on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So bright, when I am in the woods past the streetlights, its almost too bright. So cheap, even if it fails, or gets lost, you'll not have lost much. I ordered the 100-battery set: SKU:61 Cell Batteries LR41 AG3 (100-Pack) but I have not needed to replace the batteries y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyz on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Short summary: cheap, bright, small. Has two or three colors. Most noticeable colors are red and blue. People says we've got a police dog now =) It is small enough to not bother the dog. But it has very bright light. It's almost like a small torch excepting th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCriggie on 07/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like the idea - I've tried putting a regular small torch on the dog and he doesn't like it. This thing is small enough to avoid notice completely. Cons:Red and White are fine, but blue lights are supposed to be restricted to the police here in New Zealand. I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections