DX » Community » Reviews » Flashing LED Dog Collar Pendant Light (3 x LR41)
Customer’s impression:
Bright Broken Fair
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoondel on 06/28/2015

Cena o połowę mniejsza, niż w sklepie. Zawieszka posiada trzy diody led, dwie niebieskie, jedną czerwoną. Uruchamiam poprzez przekręcenie. Przydatne w nocy, kiedy chcemy zlokalizować psa. Dołączone baterie, wymieniłem na nowe. Jeżeli pies dużo biega, trzeba uważać, ponieważ część z diodami, kiedy... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byxdupx on 04/28/2015

Ordered 2 , both work, but 1 had dead batteries.

Impression:Fair,Broken;

0 0 0

• posted bycrononauts on 04/19/2015

Pros: bright light, nice colour, battery included Cons: no way to turn it off beside unscrewing it, screw is a bit loose(mine unscrewed and I lost it when attached to dog)

Impression:Bright,Fair;

0 0 0

• posted byErancara on 02/13/2015

pros : bought it for my 4.5Kilo dog, and she doesnt mind about the weight or it swinging. cons : the ring to hold the cap broke after first use, i replaced it with one of my keyrings and now it works great! the on\off switch is by turning the cap clockwize\counterclockwize , it is very easy to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byryanpmack on 01/23/2015

Pros: Clip on your key chain so you have it on the go. Standard battery size that can be easily replaced. Lights blink very brightly, especially in the dark. Cons: The cap needs to be unloosened to turn it off, and tightened to turn on. When turned off, it's easy for the cap to work itself off.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byajpilot on 11/23/2014

Ordered three of these and one of them came with leaking and dead batteries. Other than that, they are fine and a good value. They are mostly blue but do contain red and blue LEDs; they are bright enough to light up a dark area. They should either ship the batteries external to the case or place... Read more

Impression:Fair;

0 0 0

• posted bycojonazos on 11/14/2014

Pros: the price. Cons: it arrived broken, only lights a very small and brightless red light at the center, completly useless

Impression:Broken;

0 0 1

• posted byDyverDwn on 05/27/2014

It functions exactly as advertised - it is a flashing LED light complete with batteries and a metal clip attached. Quite bright in the dark and very lightweight, we have it attached to out 7 lb pomeranian's collar. The attachment clip is quite frail and really not that useful. Sell it without the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 09/28/2013

These are nicely bright, relatively water resistant, and have a convenient clip. Plus they're not too heavy. There's a sheet of 100 batteries on DX for cheap, which suit these fine. The batteries last a month or two and slowly fade away - eventually the red LED is the only blinking one. Batteries... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeadpandrums on 06/25/2013

Nice and bright, flashes red white and blue, a bit like a police siren. Hanging from my French Bulldogs collar, it produces a bright visible light on the floor at night, and its not enough for her to pay attention to. Very simple to use, just clip on and twist to activate, twist the other way to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere