DX » Community » Reviews » Flashing LED Dog Collar Pendant Light (3 x LR41)
Customer’s impression:
Bright Broken Fair ilumina muy poco
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxxxcoenxxx on 08/10/2016

funciona, pero luce muy poco y vino con las pilas gastadas. ademas al ser de metal y tener el peso en la punta, se mueve cuando corre mi perro y le golpea las patas. pero para lo que vale esta bien. aunque hay productos mejores al mismo precio.

Impression:ilumina muy poco;

0 0 0

• posted by10101601 on 07/26/2016

LA idea es buena pero destella tanto que convierte a la mascota en una discoteca viviente

Impression:Fair;

0 0 0

• posted bykoondel on 06/28/2015

Cena o połowę mniejsza, niż w sklepie. Zawieszka posiada trzy diody led, dwie niebieskie, jedną czerwoną. Uruchamiam poprzez przekręcenie. Przydatne w nocy, kiedy chcemy zlokalizować psa. Dołączone baterie, wymieniłem na nowe. Jeżeli pies dużo biega, trzeba uważać, ponieważ część z diodami, kiedy... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byxdupx on 04/28/2015

Ordered 2 , both work, but 1 had dead batteries.

Impression:Fair,Broken;

0 0 0

• posted bycrononauts on 04/19/2015

Pros: bright light, nice colour, battery included Cons: no way to turn it off beside unscrewing it, screw is a bit loose(mine unscrewed and I lost it when attached to dog)

Impression:Bright,Fair;

0 0 0

• posted byErancara on 02/13/2015

pros : bought it for my 4.5Kilo dog, and she doesnt mind about the weight or it swinging. cons : the ring to hold the cap broke after first use, i replaced it with one of my keyrings and now it works great! the on\off switch is by turning the cap clockwize\counterclockwize , it is very easy to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byryanpmack on 01/23/2015

Pros: Clip on your key chain so you have it on the go. Standard battery size that can be easily replaced. Lights blink very brightly, especially in the dark. Cons: The cap needs to be unloosened to turn it off, and tightened to turn on. When turned off, it's easy for the cap to work itself off.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byajpilot on 11/23/2014

Ordered three of these and one of them came with leaking and dead batteries. Other than that, they are fine and a good value. They are mostly blue but do contain red and blue LEDs; they are bright enough to light up a dark area. They should either ship the batteries external to the case or place... Read more

Impression:Fair;

0 0 0

• posted bycojonazos on 11/14/2014

Pros: the price. Cons: it arrived broken, only lights a very small and brightless red light at the center, completly useless

Impression:Broken;

0 0 1

• posted byDyverDwn on 05/27/2014

It functions exactly as advertised - it is a flashing LED light complete with batteries and a metal clip attached. Quite bright in the dark and very lightweight, we have it attached to out 7 lb pomeranian's collar. The attachment clip is quite frail and really not that useful. Sell it without the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere