Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybubbadreier on 06/19/2011

I bought this to restore an older iPod and bring ti back to life and this did just that! I have an iPod that would even turn on but after replacing the battery it works like a dream. It could be hard to replace if you don't know hat you are doing. I can't comment on how long that battery lasts compared to the original because the original battery was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybsfamily on 01/18/2011

This battery brought life back to my old iPod. Before replacing the battery would last around 30 min. After replacing the battery, it last 4-5 hrs. Not quite as good as the original battery but for the price, it's an amazing deal. This battery doesn't last quite as long as the original. But a great value for the price. The iPod case openers are quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamjk1 on 07/12/2010

Found my old 15gb ipod 3g that was collecting dust in the garage. It was still working, but the battery was dying really fast (could only use it connected to the charger). The battery was easy to replace, the manual was very useful. I use it everyday for like 2~3 hours, and one full charge lasts for at least 4 days - which is pretty good. The included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduckyyy on 01/12/2009

Cheap compared to other replacement solutions that consist of the same exact materials. 2 plastic wedges instead of only 1 others supply. Complete instructions along with pictures in grammatically correct English included. Saved my ipod from the trash. Plastic on the 2 tools is a bit weak, the manual says to resharpen them with a knife but both wore ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAustralisk on 01/10/2009

I had an old 3G 40GB iPod hanging around that was collecting dust and saw this battery on DX for such a low price that I thought I may as well get my old iPod kicking again. Rubbish tools to do the job with. I almost feel that they shouldn't include them so that users expect to need a screwdriver or some thin blade on-hand for the task. That said, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeheheh on 10/29/2008

- Can be used to replace dead 3G iPod batteries - Decent capacity, my friend reported about 7-8 hours on a charge with his 40GB model - Once the iPod was open, installation was pretty easy (just take the old one out, put the new one in, close the iPod) - Came about 50% charged, which is about right for Li-ion batteries. - Included tools are very flimsy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitant on 07/29/2008

-Good Battery -Rejuvinates Dead Pod -Lasts 6-7 Hours on a charge -Cheap, on eBay it is atleast 10$ shipped -Opening Tools included, so make the job a bit easier. -A bit smaller than normal battery. May rattle around -850 mAH may be a bit less Cheap good iPod battery that will rejuvinate a dead iPod and will give juice for approximately 6-7 Hours. Opening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoe_Szyslak on 04/09/2008

- Easy to install. - Holds hours of energy. - Very cheap. - Tools to open your iPod are included. For this price? None. I kinda get the feeling it doesn't actually retain 850mAh but I still get about 6-7 hours out of it. Opening the iPod was really easy. But that was probably due to the fact that I already knew how to do that. An important thing to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemb0ss on 03/20/2008

You will get your ipod to play about 5 hours of music for just u$s6. Compared to the original ipod battery, it looks as if this replacement battery was home-built (the build quality is rather poor). The tools that shipped along with the battery are rather useless aswell, you will be better off with a thin knife or even with a credit card. Despite the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 03/02/2008

Low priced and really good quality replacement for 3g Ipods, comes with leads and plug, and 2 plastic tools, ready to replace battery, battery lasts long time too None with item, but hardest part of this is getting ipod open without scratching everything! just follow instructions (included) to unclip supports Put back everything the way it was or it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections