DX » Community » Reviews » DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle with Remote Controller & Antenna
  • 5 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanohara on 11/11/2013

1. Works perfectly with a Raspberry PI running Openelec (runs out of box) with tvheadend so I assume it should work with other versions of XBMC also. Using it for Irish Saorview (DVBT MPEG4 (SD&HD)). tvheadend identifies it as ITE9135 Generic_1 2. Great price for what you get...havent got any stuttering, picture quality issues on SD & HD (10... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHiczuk on 08/26/2013

Very cheap and very functional DVB-T decoder supporting MPEG-4 standard. Well done, all the pieces fit together properly, the antenna fits well with the USB socket on the decoder. Remote control, easy to use. The included software allows you to both watch and record programs on-line. Is doing well in Poland, where he is the current standard of DVB-T ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymasakrathor on 05/22/2013

Price quality size, it is small Software included you have to install drivers before use, my other device works without it. But cd with software is included :) without adapter to normal antenna - you can use it only with antenna which is included Remote controler works only from top, uselles in notebook You can buy better equipment for which there is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuddassir on 05/18/2013

Really small compared to what I first had, great picture quality. My previous tuner got way to hot after I moved to my dormroom, probably due to the increase in interference (power lines), but this one is doing the job without getting hot. DriverCD is miniCD and is read extremely slow/laggy by my laptop (had this problem a few times with chinese miniCD'... Read more

0 1
  • posted byteoubg1 on 05/14/2013

- Cheap - Small - Comes with driver and software (and yes it works on win 7, even on 64 bit) and license for 1 pc for the player (but you can use other players like VLC player, MMzin, etc) - Magnetic stand - It is actually a capture card, so you can use it with other software, for example you can record tv with VLC - antenna is detachable None that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdunc on 04/21/2013

Works in Linux. Runs cool. Tuner seems to be quite sensitive, but reception with the supplied aerial will depend on your signal coverage. Aerial is small. Remote control is also quite small and not particularly useful Aerial connector is MCX type. If you have a standard RF Coaxial you might consider buying an adapter. I used SKU: 165089. My device had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielbsg on 02/27/2013

the product is easy of use, works excellent no problems, and i will order more ones like this for friends and family because it isnt high priced. no major cons, a small and gentle antan so be careful so it wont break. the remote is a little bit short ranged and could nice if would be farther range price is not high compared to other places i have searched.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBashyroger on 11/25/2012

Bought this for my synology 211+. worked after i did a reboot. On this nas no installtion is required except from scanning for channels Does not seem 100 % stable with my 211+ but i do not now if is is because of this dvb-t stick or because of the software on my syno. It is, after all, not an official supported dongle. It is really, really small. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzivak08 on 09/10/2012

Super compact, good build quality, soft-touch the case covering, absolutely not heated in the work. Works in windows and linux. Supports mpeg-2 and mpeg-4 standards. The weak antenna, remote control does not work in linux, in windows works incorrectly (probably only for me?). The price could be slightly lower. Tested on Windows XP and Linux (debian,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byROBH45 on 08/26/2012

Amazing little DVB-T Dongle. Does not get hot like others. Light weight so does not put strain on USB port. Excellent Quality and shipping. Software does not work for windows 7 Need to use stronger Arial than standard one supplied. To use with windows 7 do the following *Uninstal all of Blaze setup *Go To http://www.overclockers.com.au/wiki/Windows_XP_DVB_Tuner_Setup ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections