DX » Community » Reviews » Electroplating Protective PC Back Case for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhomale on 08/19/2013

It is very easy to get on, It looks really great and stylish, It fits 100%, It protects also the sides and the Corners, It is all you can get for this good price! It doesn't work as a screen-protector, so you have to get one@dx, too. Although it saves the corners of your phone I think, that the plastic will break ofter some crashes. Using this, I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrape1829 on 02/17/2013

Case fits perfectly on Galaxy S. VERY nice to look at -- the texture and chrome coating are good. Great price. Underlying plastic is fragile -- use utmost care during install. May protect your phone from 1 or 2 drops max. Great for the price, would buy it at $5, even, and still be satisfied. Overall, a very well-designed product. On the outside, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreiani on 01/24/2013

The build quality is very good. I was afraid at first that I might break it, but managed to put it on without damaging the phone or the case. The texture on the back protects it from scratches and it's quite "bling", I love it. I had a little trouble putting the case on the phone, because it's a little bit stiff. I don't know what would happen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMennauu on 10/24/2011

They are really cheap and they fit! I've had others which fall off all the time but this one does the job. It breaks kinda fast. After a week using it a little bit the upper-right corner broke off. It still fits good though but I don't like the look of it. Also I suggest to look at some pictures by other people as there you can see how it really looks,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys1n0z on 10/16/2011

-Nice looking back cover for your samsung Galaxy S i9000 -Good quality plastic -Fits nicely on the phone -Very nice prize This does not replace the original backside of the samsung i9000 it just goes on top of it. So if you use it, the phone wont fit into any brackets or holders made for the samsung Galaxy S i9000. I bought one and tested that it fits ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections