DX » Community » Reviews » Electroplating Protective PC Back Case for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhomale on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very easy to get on, It looks really great and stylish, It fits 100%, It protects also the sides and the Corners, It is all you can get for this good price! Cons:It doesn't work as a screen-protector, so you have to get one@dx, too. Although it saves the corners o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrape1829 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Case fits perfectly on Galaxy S. VERY nice to look at -- the texture and chrome coating are good. Great price. Cons:Underlying plastic is fragile -- use utmost care during install. May protect your phone from 1 or 2 drops max. OtherThoughts:Great for the price, would bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreiani on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality is very good. I was afraid at first that I might break it, but managed to put it on without damaging the phone or the case. The texture on the back protects it from scratches and it's quite "bling", I love it. Cons:I had a little tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMennauu on 10/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are really cheap and they fit! I've had others which fall off all the time but this one does the job. Cons:It breaks kinda fast. After a week using it a little bit the upper-right corner broke off. It still fits good though but I don't like the look of it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys1n0z on 10/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Nice looking back cover for your samsung Galaxy S i9000 -Good quality plastic -Fits nicely on the phone -Very nice prize Cons:This does not replace the original backside of the samsung i9000 it just goes on top of it. So if you use it, the phone wont fit into... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections