DX » Community » Reviews » Electroplating Protective PC Back Case for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S (Silver)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymundoantiguo on 12/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastico por el precio, está hecho en plástico. La parte posterior es ligeramente rugosa y antideslizante, los laterales simulan acabado metálico brillante, y podría pasar a simple vista por metal. Encaja perfectamente en el móvil y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlook on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really great price, quality is OK. Dont expect it to last for years. Cons:After a few drops, the case's corner brokedown. Yet, this is my problem. A phone isn't made to let it fall. I wouldn't suggest it for boys. kinda makes you feel... you know... OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilraw on 06/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- hard case is very cheap and it has very bright color - It shines at the sun - It is good for you if you ar not use carfuly with you phone - Resistent on bumping. - It fits perfectly to the cellphone. - At the back of the case, it is more soft and easy to grab. Cons:- Ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTouchMe on 05/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This hard case is very cheap and it has very bright color. It shines at the sun, very fashinoable. It is hard at the sides so if comething will happen to your cellphone, the case will take the hit. At the back of the case, it is more soft and easy to grab. It... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections