DX » Community » Reviews » USB Retractable Charging Cable for HTC Desire HD/Desire/HD2/Google Nexus One
  • 5 star 14 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykazakovasm on 06/18/2014

The quality of the plastic is pretty good to look at the price. It is all black, no logo or mark written on it. The cable is wound and runs pretty well. It does not seem to have any worries on that side. In addition, it hangs well and unlocks fine. Finally, the connectors fit well as it should. it doesnt retract very well and you sometime need to pull ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguidolarrain on 05/28/2014

The quality of the plastic is pretty good to look at the price. It is all black, no logo or mark written on it. The cable is wound and runs pretty well. It does not seem to have any worries on that side. In addition, it hangs well and unlocks fine. Finally, the connectors fit well as it should. Kind of fragile and it can't be used for data, but that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrob7474 on 11/07/2013

The quality of the plastic is pretty good to look at the price. It is all black, no logo or mark written on it. The cable is wound and runs pretty well. It does not seem to have any worries on that side. In addition, it hangs well and unlocks fine. Finally, the connectors fit well as it should. Obviously for that price do not expect a luxury. Moreover,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperfrink on 07/24/2013

Small for travel without having to wrap up a cable that comes apart into a mess in my bag. Works great for charging my phone. Kind of fragile. I carried it with me in my bag all the time. It worked great until I pulled one end out by itself instead of pulling both ends at the same time and it got twisted up and broke. The wire feels a bit thin but I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnglan on 06/09/2013

Very good value for money, just works Sometimes does not retract properly - but there is a very easy fix - you just need to realign the cablee and then it works It simply works. Ideal for charging your appliances in the car. When not needed it is just in the cigarette charger and you have no unnecessary cables on the floor. Especially passenger on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzharkor on 05/15/2013

Worked fine on all 6 phones I was able to test - It is very small and versatile - Extremely easy to store anywhere, since it is auto retractable - Great to keep one in the car, so you will always have a phone charger at hand None that I can think of. Well, it can't be used for data, but that is expected. This is a CHARGING ONLY cable nothing to say ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byshlomy8 on 04/17/2013

Easy to use Build well Save some place in the car (while fold in) and save all the mess with the charging cables in the car. The wire may leave the wheel rail, but it is easy to put it back. Need to pull all the cable out to get the spring work to fold it in. Nice Could be better if the cable won't have to stretch all the way out to fold it in. A great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygord888 on 04/16/2013

- Very compact when the cord is coiled up in the retraction mechanism - Doesn't tangle easy - Durable so far - i use this very often in my car - works on my playbook, z10, sgs3, bold 9900 none at all... it works great! I've recently ordered a couple more because i found it so useful. - if you're a developer like me, keep a couple at my desk - if you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoosty on 03/01/2013

As said in subject - great litle gadged for mobile phone charge. I'm using it to charge my mobile phone HTC One V from laptop and it's great because it doesn't take lot of space and not mess with other wires - and when somebody calls me on my mobile phone when the phone is connected to USB port, I don't have to disconnect them in order to receive the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwooosh on 02/21/2013

Very small and portable, fits in any pocket. Good retracting mechanism, when extracted, the cable stays at the length you need. Good overall quality. Very convenient price. None. If you consider buying this cable, evaluate that the full extended length matches your needs. Well-built, small, short retractable cable for connecting and recharging micro ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections