DX » Community » Reviews » USB Retractable Charging Cable for HTC Desire HD/Desire/HD2/Google Nexus One
  • 5 star 13 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykazakovasm on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of the plastic is pretty good to look at the price. It is all black, no logo or mark written on it. The cable is wound and runs pretty well. It does not seem to have any worries on that side. In addition, it hangs well and unlocks fine. Finally, th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguidolarrain on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of the plastic is pretty good to look at the price. It is all black, no logo or mark written on it. The cable is wound and runs pretty well. It does not seem to have any worries on that side. In addition, it hangs well and unlocks fine. Finally, th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrob7474 on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality of the plastic is pretty good to look at the price. It is all black, no logo or mark written on it. The cable is wound and runs pretty well. It does not seem to have any worries on that side. In addition, it hangs well and unlocks fine. Finally, the connectors... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperfrink on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small for travel without having to wrap up a cable that comes apart into a mess in my bag. Works great for charging my phone. Cons:Kind of fragile. OtherThoughts:I carried it with me in my bag all the time. It worked great until I pulled one end out by itself instead of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzharkor on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Worked fine on all 6 phones I was able to test - It is very small and versatile - Extremely easy to store anywhere, since it is auto retractable - Great to keep one in the car, so you will always have a phone charger at hand Cons:None that I can think of. Well,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byshlomy8 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use Build well Save some place in the car (while fold in) and save all the mess with the charging cables in the car. Cons:The wire may leave the wheel rail, but it is easy to put it back. Need to pull all the cable out to get the spring work to fold it in. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygord888 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very compact when the cord is coiled up in the retraction mechanism - Doesn't tangle easy - Durable so far - i use this very often in my car - works on my playbook, z10, sgs3, bold 9900 Cons:none at all... it works great! OtherThoughts:I've recently ordered a couple m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoosty on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As said in subject - great litle gadged for mobile phone charge. I'm using it to charge my mobile phone HTC One V from laptop and it's great because it doesn't take lot of space and not mess with other wires - and when somebody calls me on my mobile phone when the phone... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwooosh on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small and portable, fits in any pocket. Good retracting mechanism, when extracted, the cable stays at the length you need. Good overall quality. Very convenient price. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:If you consider buying this cable, evaluate that the full extended lengt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShmaic on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this cable was my choice because i need it to my car - i usually charge my phone there as im often on road. it is very good for me, because it can be retracted, so there are no cables hanging in my car. Cons:it doesnt retract very well and you sometime need to p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections