DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Motorola MB525
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsipaso on 09/17/2013

It is a very good product, really needed it, it is a little difficult to find since the machine is a bit old, but still good that I could find here in dx. It is easy to put on and is apparently very good product. Really I am very satisfied with the product you purchase. I think you should scratch easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrotemkro on 09/11/2013

i order this screen protector for my Motorola defy. it arrived relevantly fast and well packed, i install it my self white no problems and it is looking good. It was easy to put it on, it is moor then a month in daily use. the quality is good, no bubels, no rinckels. i will defiantly order one moor when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylocugaby on 08/12/2013

Esta es una gran película para proteger su Motorola Defy o Defy + pantalla. Se adapta perfectamente Producto bien embalado Envio realmente rapido. Realmente sorprendido. Dificil colocacion. Aunque con paciencia se logra el objetivo Rasguños muy fácil, pero con este precio, usted puede ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnyjen on 06/06/2013

This is a great film to protect your Motorola Defy or Defy + screen. It fits perfectly, once it's on you won't even be able to tell it's there, and it doesn't slow down the screen reaction time any. It's far cheaper than the ones I can get over here, and you get a cleaning cloth as a bonus. It's a bit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJeroenvO on 05/15/2013

-makes your screen somewhat less sensitive so you can still use it when it is wet, in the rain for instance. This was the reason for me to buy this. -Scratches very easy, but with this price you can just buy a new one when it got too many scratches -No cutout for the proximity sensor. I made the speaker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquadrac on 03/16/2013

Simple, does exactly what it should, protects your phone against scratches, fits perfectly! when i put the phone in my pocket along with my keys they made a deep scratch in the screen protector - i was pleased to see that it didn't go through to the pone screen! it's kind of a second generation screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsycocandy on 03/14/2013

Protects your phone screen of risks. Help keep the glass without scratches and dirt. Enables the use of products to clean the "fingers" on the screen. Unfortunately not everything is perfect. The adhesive that comes in it to help put the film is very sticky. By removing it, the film was glue.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasassis on 02/28/2013

This protective film prevents your phone screen to be damaged. If your phone shares a pocket with your keys, for example, you must protect its screen with these films. They come with a cleaning cloth, so you can remove any dust before placing the film in the screen to prevent bubbles. The price is good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobmanrob on 02/26/2013

is it a good quality screen protector that is cheap, and does the job well. It is thin and applies well. fits perfectly for this model of cell phone Be careful when applying this screen protector to the screen of the cell phone because if there is any dust or other dirt, then the screen protector will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobmanrob on 02/26/2013

this is a clear plastic screen protector which does the job. it's light, thin, strong, and sticks well to the cell phone. Be careful when applying this screen protector to the screen of the cell phone because if there is any dust or other dirt, then the screen protector will not apply correctly to the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections