DX » Community » Reviews » FOX Full Finger Motorcycle Racing Gloves - Black + Grey (L Size/Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Fuzka on 08/17/2012

Pros: - I bought this gloves to use during winter time in my night rides, they worked just fine as my hands were not freezing during the ride - the gloves works fine, but the cushion are not very soft, for city rides, they are ok Cons: I will need to order a bigger size, as it seems that my fingers need a little more space to fit in OtherThough... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by damir1994 on 09/28/2011

Pros: good quality, and nice looking. one of best products on dealextreme for motocross. If you want one good gloves then you need buy this gloves from dealextreme.com .......... Cons: its good to drive dirt bike with this gloves. i use this gloves to drive dirt bike moto cross and its good ............. OtherThoughts: This gloves are good for... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Bravo0246 on 06/14/2011

Pros: Good quality gloves, the padding is very useful in the palms and very soft. Cons: I swear one of the thumbs of the gloves is shorter by a fraction though only really notice it if you stretch your fingers out, if you're riding a bike you would never notice it. More use though and they should stretch a bit. OtherThoughts: A soft thin lining... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Bendix00 on 05/24/2011

Pros: Very good price and quality. Fits like a glove... LOL. The quality of materials are very good. It have gel buffers in the palm its very confortable to ride dirt bikes, mountan bikes, DH bikes or anythings like that. Cons: No one, its a very good product. Maybe with regular use could appear some cons issues, bau now its very good. OtherTho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections