DX » Community » Reviews » FOX Full Finger Motorcycle Racing Gloves - Black + Grey (L Size/Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFuzka on 08/17/2012

- I bought this gloves to use during winter time in my night rides, they worked just fine as my hands were not freezing during the ride - the gloves works fine, but the cushion are not very soft, for city rides, they are ok I will need to order a bigger size, as it seems that my fingers need a little more space to fit in you already know, but it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamir1994 on 09/28/2011

good quality, and nice looking. one of best products on dealextreme for motocross. If you want one good gloves then you need buy this gloves from dealextreme.com .......... its good to drive dirt bike with this gloves. i use this gloves to drive dirt bike moto cross and its good ............. This gloves are good for price.Price for this glove is funny,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBravo0246 on 06/14/2011

Good quality gloves, the padding is very useful in the palms and very soft. I swear one of the thumbs of the gloves is shorter by a fraction though only really notice it if you stretch your fingers out, if you're riding a bike you would never notice it. More use though and they should stretch a bit. A soft thin lining for the upper interior of the gloves ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBendix00 on 05/24/2011

Very good price and quality. Fits like a glove... LOL. The quality of materials are very good. It have gel buffers in the palm its very confortable to ride dirt bikes, mountan bikes, DH bikes or anythings like that. No one, its a very good product. Maybe with regular use could appear some cons issues, bau now its very good. For an very good expert eye ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections