DX » Community » Reviews » FOX Full Finger Motorcycle Racing Gloves - Black + Red (M Size/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byausiasj on 01/16/2013

Very good gloves at a very attractive price. They have very good feel, are very comfortable, and protected from the cold. They have a very nice style, plus you can choose from three different colors: red, yellow and gray. They are well designed for use on mountain bike and motorcycle, as it has a suitable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLorryhell on 01/09/2013

Fits well, some padding on the palm. Gloves do not rub in the palm area and do not affect grip. Great alternative to leather gloves. Very good for summer riding Velcro at wrist doesn't catch all the time, leaving the scratchy part to rub against the wrist. Velcro at wrist is very stiff and is very uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKoke000 on 11/28/2012

Cheap, good looking, not bad quality. Good colors and plastics. Fit very well to the hand. Some loose threads... nothing remarkable. They are not veeery warm, as the linen is not thick, but enough for 0-5 degrees, I think. Don't expect hard winter gloves. Good value. I bought an M size, but I think chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections