DX » Community » Reviews » 3 Socket Triple Socket Car Cigarette Lighter Charger Adapter with USB Port - Black (DC 12/24V)
  • 5 star 34 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychuckcedar on 07/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect, has 3 slots for cigarette powered devices (I have my Bel Sti radar detector in one, dashcam in the other, and my third free until I need to plug my gps in) and also has a USB port which I use to charge my cellphone which works fast and great. Cons:None.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjihchanglin on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have a few car devices need to use cigarette lighter charger for the power, such GPS, DVR and DVD Player, some times my cell phone needs to recharge via the cigarette lighter charger as well. But I only had one... After I bough this item it solved all my pro... Read more

1 0
  • posted byterryble13 on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Multiple sockets - works perfectly - coloured leds to let you know that it is working - 2 usb ports to charge your devices - no brainer, just plug in and go Cons:this is actually a 2nd piece. The first one broke down without warning after 1 month plus of usage. Decide... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbio1880 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm happy with this item, besides one small problem, but that you can read in the "cons" section. It looks great, feels like it won't brake to soon, and workd like you would expect it to work. Cons:The fuse inside is just a bit to weak in my opinion.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymladen010 on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good built. The body is strong and the sockets are of good quality. All sockets are well made to store all plugs without letting them fall out. Very handy to have 3 connectors and USB. Cons:None. A solid well built accessory needed to run all the goodies we buy for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjytkd on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I put this triple socket in my car and USB worked well to charge cell phone, but when it was alone, without other gadgets. Cons:With a high energy consume gadget (portable freeze), the car socket became hot and USB did not work. It used then another cigarette socket to... Read more

2 0
  • posted byshura143 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and fits good. Very good price and quality Cons:I'm using it few months and till now couldn't say any negative things. In the same time if you charge few devices you have a lot of cables in car that sometime may be scare OtherThoughts:You can connect your cell pho... Read more

2 0
  • posted byedsonsothe on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is excellent and very practical to be used in your automobile, it has good quality 3 DC12V inputs and a USB that can be used through its outlet Dc12V your automobile, not to mention it has a safety fuse to give more convenience for you and nothing... Read more

2 0
  • posted bythunder45 on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does just what you expect it to do. It gives you three sockets and a USB port. All work just fine. Cons:Maybe the USB port could have a higher rating. It is just 0.5A, so it is not of much use. But in general, anything you buy from DX.com wan't give you much more than t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byterryble13 on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful gadget to extend the number of power sockets for today's numerous in car devices. 3 x 12V sockets and 1 usb point more than sufficient for the In Car Camera, GPS, and 2 mobile phones. Power supply is more than sufficient for all devices being charged at the same... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections