DX » Community » Reviews » 3 Socket Triple Socket Car Cigarette Lighter Charger Adapter with USB Port - Black (DC 12/24V)
Customer’s impression:
perfectly
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynksextreme on 12/09/2014

Залепил горячим пластиком под торпеду и закрыл вопрос! Правда чуток доработал. Установил кнопку включения. Другу тоже так сделал. Работает чётко! Read more

3 Socket Triple Socket Car Cigarette Lighter

Impression:perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted bychuckcedar on 07/05/2014

Perfect, has 3 slots for cigarette powered devices (I have my Bel Sti radar detector in one, dashcam in the other, and my third free until I need to plug my gps in) and also has a USB port which I use to charge my cellphone which works fast and great. None. This thing works great. Great if your vehicle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydobberman112 on 06/06/2014

Works good and is simple to use. Very handy in the car, specially the USB port. It fits good in the car and fit's nice next to the seet of the car. Wel maded and could be used anywhere like in a car or boat. It doesnt always work. Sometimes it doe's fit right, so it doesnt work propper. However, when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKalimotxoman on 06/02/2014

It works for its purpose. Al the holes work fine. And black colour fits very good in almost all the cars. Sometimes it gets out of the car socket without noticing it until you run out of battery on your device (mobile phone, GPS, etc.) but it has a red light that is on when it's charging so you can see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjihchanglin on 05/18/2014

I have a few car devices need to use cigarette lighter charger for the power, such GPS, DVR and DVD Player, some times my cell phone needs to recharge via the cigarette lighter charger as well. But I only had one... After I bough this item it solved all my problem, I can connect all my car devices and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyobha on 05/11/2014

Cheap way to expand the number to socket needed. Should have bought this before getting the socket mobile charger as this has a USB port.Fit in the compartment beside existing socket. Took the maximum days to arrive. It only worked for 1 day. And found out that the fuse at the adaptor to be blown. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiekartz on 04/07/2014

USB and 3x sockets, more then you will ever need. Cable is long enough. Case looks nice. I had it tucked away nicely in my honda civic. Nice low price! I blew the fuse (my own fault) I could not find the same fuse anywhere (Netherlands) Maybe order some of them with this product if possible. If you use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymekkuli on 03/05/2014

Has three cigarette lighter connections and one USB slot in a neat and pretty compact form. The USB is specially nice as you do not need to use a cigarette lighter USB dongle to charge your cell phone anymore. The spring in the cigarette lighter sockets seems to be pushing the adapters out of the sockets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaurion on 02/02/2014

You may use 4 gadgets, what means 3 cigar sockets inputs more 1 USB. Very compact, so it don't take much space in the car. Well finished product; it seems to be durable. Cable and conectors have good quality. Cable length is enough for use in the car. Also the led lamp of the product is very useful to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterryble13 on 01/27/2014

- Multiple sockets - works perfectly - coloured leds to let you know that it is working - 2 usb ports to charge your devices - no brainer, just plug in and go this is actually a 2nd piece. The first one broke down without warning after 1 month plus of usage. Decided to order another one, can't argue ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections