DX » Community » Reviews » 3 Socket Triple Socket Car Cigarette Lighter Charger Adapter with USB Port - Black (DC 12/24V)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Bien perfectly
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShowa on 08/19/2015

Did its thing. No problem so far. Still in use

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byprogaproganoid on 07/20/2015

excellent

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byarohl on 06/29/2015

Pros: Good size charger with 3 cigarette and an USB port Cons: You will need a good space for it. The USB charger is slow being a 5V/1000mA. So, don't expect a quick charge for your drained Smart Phones and Tablets.

0 0 0

• posted byhierrete on 02/03/2015

Lo que anuncian. Buen precio, buena calidad.

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 01/20/2015

Good quality car adapter. USB charges iphone. Nice build Have been using it for a long time on my car, no problems. Recommend it to anyone who need one.

0 0 0

• posted bynksextreme on 12/09/2014

Залепил горячим пластиком под торпеду и закрыл вопрос! Правда чуток доработал. Установил кнопку включения. Другу тоже так сделал. Работает чётко!

3 Socket Triple Socket Car Cigarette Lighter

Impression:perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted bychuckcedar on 07/05/2014

Perfect, has 3 slots for cigarette powered devices (I have my Bel Sti radar detector in one, dashcam in the other, and my third free until I need to plug my gps in) and also has a USB port which I use to charge my cellphone which works fast and great. None. This thing works great. Great if your I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydobberman112 on 06/06/2014

Works good and is simple to use. Very handy in the car, specially the USB port. It fits good in the car and fit's nice next to the seet of the car. Wel maded and could be used anywhere like in a car or boat. It doesnt always work. Sometimes it doe's fit right, so it doesnt work propper. However,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKalimotxoman on 06/02/2014

It works for its purpose. Al the holes work fine. And black colour fits very good in almost all the cars. Sometimes it gets out of the car socket without noticing it until you run out of battery on your device (mobile phone, GPS, etc.) but it has a red light that is on when it's charging so you I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjihchanglin on 05/18/2014

I have a few car devices need to use cigarette lighter charger for the power, such GPS, DVR and DVD Player, some times my cell phone needs to recharge via the cigarette lighter charger as well. But I only had one... After I bough this item it solved all my problem, I can connect all my car and in... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere