DX » Community » Reviews » 10-LED Festoon Bulb (12V 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytcprado on 02/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright; Somewhat directional. You can point it downwards or a little to the back and it will shine on that general direction. Cons:To me it's too white. Because of it, the Color Reproduction Index is lower and therefore some items may be as visible under it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuandemor on 04/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright light provided for it's size. Whiter than other "yellow" LED bulbs around. 10 high power LEDs shed enough light for occasional reading. Light spreads in quite a wide angle, what it makes it versatile: high power - narrow focus beam at short distanc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelcat2 on 07/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works in a Dodge Caravan in the overhead lights and back door. - Much cheaper than alternatives - Much less power required than halogen crap - Isn't hot to the touch Cons:- Blueish light - Light spread is narrower OtherThoughts:- I think it's brighter than the halogen i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuttjupp on 06/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Bright. I found my eyes had green specs after looking directly into the bulb. Excellent build quality and easy to install. Runs cooler and does not pump out as much heat as the Stock OEM bulbs. Cons:Expensive. I think this can be way cheaper come on DX RO... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytSkye on 03/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very bright LED. Comes as a pair so it makes the purchase quite value for money, hence it is cheap. The thing works well and produces a steady intensity of light. Cons:The thing is a bit too large to fit into a car's ceiling lamp, as such, a little b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolewsaa on 02/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect size 44 mm for direct replacement in boat cabin's lamps! Most other are somewhat shorter. Gives bluish light. Good for general lighting in the cabin. Draws very little power. Children can now leave the light on the whole evening. Cons:Should be warm wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcKaamos on 01/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These LED lights are great! They're much brighter than the stock festoon bulbs and the color of the light is much better. Great for reading a map or if you're looking for something you've dropped. They also contain a resistor that limits current. These won't blo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgzr2 on 12/12/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fairly cheap. Bright (but not as bright as oem). Works great as a replacement for 3rd brake light. Would be perfect for use with solar panels since it's DC powered and can be used directly with a 12 volt battery. Cons:Not adequate for use in all in-cabin situations (w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrankRuthless on 10/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is quite bright. I bought these for my boat's navigation lights, I don't have to worry the battery anymore. Quite good build: there is even a resistor inside. Cons:Silightly annoying that the leds are all directed in same side. For my purpose larger view... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMattNegreiros on 10/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-> Very Bright -> Very White -> Good quality -> Nice price... Here in Brazil I would pay more than 15U$ for it... Cons:-> The light is kindda Spot... It doesn´t Spread the light as much as the original bulb -> Before Buying it make sure the bulb l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections