DX » Community » Reviews » Fairy Tale Princess Figure Display Toys (6-Piece Pack/Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/27/2013

They represent characters from Disney tales and are made from good quality plastic which is very resistant, nice and detailed made and painted. They don't have any removable or moving parts that can be lost and swallowed so are safer for kids. They came in a transparent plastic bag, and none of them can stand straight (on their feet). They make a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylkadener on 07/10/2012

It is a very nice gift for kids (especially girls, of course). I bought one set for my little daughter (four years old) and she is playing all the time with them. She plays whhile she´s taking a bath too!!!! Un hermoso regalo para niños (especialmente para niñas). COmpre un set para mi hija pequeña (cuatro años de edad) y juega permanentemente con ellas,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskypath on 12/05/2011

Recognizable princesses from Disney tales Rather big (I thought they are much smaller) Good plastic quality Small children wouldn't be able to bite off pieces - sturdy! Good painting quality Came in ordinary plastic transparent bags, I expected some decorative pack None can stand still on legs My five-yearold daugter would be thankful, the toys are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythejavodx on 06/28/2011

* these are Disney toys * they're very nice. * they feel like solid toys. * they are really good made. * they're small dolls with no movement parts, although you see this before you buy them, I was expecting they were at least 15 cm tall... bottom line:less than 10. Because these 2 factors, they're a little bit expensive, i think. My daughters love ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections