DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Tailcaps for Flashlights (14mm Orange / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 04/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought these in a variety pack before and though they were good enough to buy more. Fut most of my rear click torches. Help distinguish between torches. Cons:Nothing really, they are an orange button that goes on the rear of a torch, how can they go wrong? Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrepperandflash on 10/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These tailcaps are very good. You will get 10 tailcaps that fit in a lot of flashlights sold here on DealExtreme. It fits my Ultrafire C3, and my friends' Ultrafire WB-501. But as said, they fit on almost all flashlight sold here! They come in a nice plastic Z... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroExtreme on 07/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Color is great for black flashlights; - Low price; - Fits on many flashlights - 10 in a pack - Very easy to use - Easy to make it fit by cutting the stub Cons:I couldn't think of one at the moment maybe the fact that you have to buy 10 pieces, but at these p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowlover91 on 12/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not much to say, these are replacement tail caps. The color is nice, making the flashlight easier to find. They look really good on the Romisen Rc-g2 especially. Good price for the money. Cons:Only con is some lights you will have to cut off some of the "... Read more

0 0
  • posted by13lites on 12/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is as it is advertised. Nice bright orange color. Cons:No real major cons for this product. Not all flashlights can use this silicone tail cap size 14mm. OtherThoughts:These tail caps fit these flashlights I purchased: SKU 07418 - Romisen Cree RC-G4 Flashlight (2xCR1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuck268 on 11/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright orange, easy to see. Adds some nice contrast to an all black torch. Relatively thick with nice checkering. Bright orange. Cons:I have not came across any cons. I suppose if you don't like the color that would be a con! OtherThoughts:Replaced the worn ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCameron86 on 08/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great quality. I used them on a C3 and a C-8. The provided stock tail cap on the C3 was junk, so its a good buy if you want to pick up that otherwise great flashlight. Cons:As others said, the nubs on the inside need to be cut down to the proper thickness. This couldn't b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTNRonin on 05/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got this hoping it would work with my P2d ce. Frankly I'm a cheapskate. They work well and look attractive on a natural colored fenix. Cons:some trimming of the "nub" is necessary. You can't tailstand with this button. OtherThoughts:The button is slightly ov... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytohellandback on 02/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it really fits the ultrafire C3 well you only have to remove a small piece of rubber on the inside of the tailcap. Cons:i could find none at the moment. photo's of the sku 5728 and 5023 are probably switched the sku 5728 is the darker orange one OtherThoughts:wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHypnosis4u2nv on 02/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Color is great for black flashlights - Price - Build Quality may be better than the tailcap your currently using - Fits most of the flashlights DX sells Cons:- Must know how to replace your current tailcap (If your buying this then you should know at least) OtherThoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections