DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Tailcaps for Flashlights (14mm Orange / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 16 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 04/28/2012

Bought these in a variety pack before and though they were good enough to buy more. Fut most of my rear click torches. Help distinguish between torches. Nothing really, they are an orange button that goes on the rear of a torch, how can they go wrong? Great for distinguishing between torches. Nicknamed Tactical Orange they make the torch look great.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrepperandflash on 10/30/2011

These tailcaps are very good. You will get 10 tailcaps that fit in a lot of flashlights sold here on DealExtreme. It fits my Ultrafire C3, and my friends' Ultrafire WB-501. But as said, they fit on almost all flashlight sold here! They come in a nice plastic Ziploc bag so you don't loose them. None, but please read the 'Other Thoughts' section. You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroExtreme on 07/25/2009

- Color is great for black flashlights; - Low price; - Fits on many flashlights - 10 in a pack - Very easy to use - Easy to make it fit by cutting the stub I couldn't think of one at the moment maybe the fact that you have to buy 10 pieces, but at these prices it's no problem Looks especially great on a black torch as it provides a good contract against ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroExtreme on 03/09/2009

Great fit for the most flashlights. I used this caps on my C3 flashlights. The silicone tailcaps fits nice on the C3 except that you have to cut just about 2 mm (or less) of the rubber stub, but thats a good thing, its better to have some rubber cut of than risking that the stub in the tailcap is too short on the switch None whatsoever Great replacement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroExtreme on 01/06/2009

Very nice deal, 1 replacement tailcap for less then 2 dime a piece! It really fits the ultrafire C3 well, had just to shave about 2 mm of the nub, but thats no problem, better too big with the the chance of making it fit then to small. I couldn't think of any. Others wrote that with this tailcap the flashlight coouldn't tailstand anymore but with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowlover91 on 12/26/2008

Not much to say, these are replacement tail caps. The color is nice, making the flashlight easier to find. They look really good on the Romisen Rc-g2 especially. Good price for the money. Only con is some lights you will have to cut off some of the "stub" to make it work, but that really isn't a con to me. Works well in all of my flashlights,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by13lites on 12/02/2008

It is as it is advertised. Nice bright orange color. No real major cons for this product. Not all flashlights can use this silicone tail cap size 14mm. These tail caps fit these flashlights I purchased: SKU 07418 - Romisen Cree RC-G4 Flashlight (2xCR123A/1x18650) SKU 14909 - UltraFire WF-606A Cree Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Extension Tube (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuck268 on 11/05/2008

Bright orange, easy to see. Adds some nice contrast to an all black torch. Relatively thick with nice checkering. Bright orange. I have not came across any cons. I suppose if you don't like the color that would be a con! Replaced the worn tailcap boot on my DX light sku 1892 with one of these and it really looks good. Had to trim some of the "plug&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCameron86 on 08/12/2008

Great quality. I used them on a C3 and a C-8. The provided stock tail cap on the C3 was junk, so its a good buy if you want to pick up that otherwise great flashlight. As others said, the nubs on the inside need to be cut down to the proper thickness. This couldn't be avoided though, since the switches on the flashlights that could use this vary in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTNRonin on 05/09/2008

I got this hoping it would work with my P2d ce. Frankly I'm a cheapskate. They work well and look attractive on a natural colored fenix. some trimming of the "nub" is necessary. You can't tailstand with this button. The button is slightly oversized but it fits well. And you have to trim the nub down to make it work. Taking it all the way down ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections