DX » Community » Reviews » Safety PVC Paratrooper Helmet (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaba64 on 05/15/2013

helmet has holes for air - head does not sweat. lightweight. for a big head (i have trouble finding big hats). you can wear a baseball cap under the helmet for protection from the sun. belts have a large stock of length - you can wear a helmet and an adult and a child belts are shifted to the neck - not very comfortable to wear. it is necessary to move ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyuriduarte on 10/12/2012

Good because it's light and fits all the average heads. There is a tire of rubber in the back that you can attach a red light to make you more visible.This is usefull to ride a bike at night or during the day. not very resistant for riding a skate. the inside is only foam.It's made by a 5mm plastic. I use it to ride an eletric bike. I think it could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevanlow on 08/13/2012

Nice design. Fun helmet. Looks good. The holes in the helmet provides adequate ventilation and cooling. Protection foam is not as encompassing. Not meant for heavy protection of the head. Foam inside the helmet looks like it is manually cut, not as even as in the photo. Would be great if it comes in white or yelllow. I got this for general protection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprotomank on 11/12/2011

Fits well on the head. Very resistive foam, making it not being loose. Absorvs impact well. The plastic material is not very string, an impact against a hard ground (rocks, street) probally will crash it, use it for fun, not for drastic safety. At first, I was less impressed because the plastic is soft and deforms, but then I tested it and it is very ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydkamioka on 11/09/2011

Well I do have a big head, so I was afraid it would not fit me... I am a 1,80cm guy with a head with almost 60cm of circunference... But it fits well! The build quality seems ok! The foam inside is confortable as well, lets see when I try it in the field! It seems durable, at least for Paintball! I would use it for skating and so, but just because I ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrogefoschi on 10/19/2011

Excellent product for the moneys spend. The leash are well kept and easy to put it up. The size is a bit big, if you have a big head should be ok, but for small head i dont recommend. The plastic is very thin. The material is not the best quality but for the price its ok. i dont recoomend for radical sports, personal use only. Dont use for radical sports,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections