DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Gun Sling with Strap & Hook - Khaki + Army Green
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomix16 on 03/14/2014

The price of this tactical gun sling is very low, it retains a perfectly PA, a laser or a lamp and can be hang on a tactical vest. TAN color is actually like the pictures and the product looks good. Very handy. I fear that the spring relaxes. The seams are average. For two weeks everything goes well. I tested twice and currently no worries. I highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubioparla on 12/12/2013

- Awesome, very happy and satisfied with the product quality - Carry little weight - Low price compared to my country - Delivery in about 1 month I think too long rope should be smaller creo que la cuerda deberia ser mas pequeña puesto que la pistola roza en el suelo - Awesome, very happy and satisfied with the product quality - Carry little weight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrypto9 on 08/16/2013

I bought it because it used to take the gun in the vest and I fell constantly, of course this did not prevent him from falling, but prevented it hit the ground and thus prevented the possibility of the gun broke. I'm using it with a Hi-Capa 4.3 being very useful, I took a couple it to the gun, but giving some shape to the hook of this product no problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreemjj on 05/16/2013

- fantastic price - solid construction, better than what I expected - good strong coil cord, doesn't look like it will loose its "springiness" soon - nice Velcro strap with metal connectors Not sure that this is really functional outside of my intended use...and I wanted black, but DX was out of stock on those... I bought this for when I go ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybsansin on 03/21/2013

I can 100% agree with former opinion from another customer: "High quality Velcro, remains caught and does not slip the belt on any occasion. The cable is wound enough for use with pistol. Cable high quality and strength does not break or wear out. The clip that grabs the gun closes and does not open properly. is very comfortable." None so ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelsallmon on 02/27/2013

High quality Velcro, remains caught and does not slip the belt on any occasion. The cable is wound enough for use with pistol. Cable high quality and strength does not break or wear out. The clip that grabs the gun closes and does not open properly. is very comfortable. Review as against that carries no quick release latch for storage after use, but ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections