DX » Community » Reviews » Durable Survival Water Bag Backpack with Water Tube - Camouflage
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrsuarez on 02/11/2013

It look awesome, the materials are strong, in the first use the water on the inside didn’t tasted “plastic”, and above all it did its work as good as expected. After the first use, some secondary stitches were getting loose, nothing too serious thought. If you like doing some cycling, hiking, jogging ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byWILSONSALGADO on 08/27/2012

Fácil de Usar, cumpre ao que se promete. Esta cammelback pode conter aproximadamente 2,5 L de água. É muito fácil e rápido para enche-la. Resta, após encher, um pequeno espaço para armazenar coisa pequenas como um celular, ou uma carteira, chaves de casa, essas coisas.... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byvwrider on 06/27/2012

This water bag can hold approximatively 2.5 L of water. It's really easy and fast to refill the water bag The bag has a little space to hold small thing like a cellphone a wallet. The seam of the bag could be more heavy-duty (some seam where damaged after a day of cycling with 2 litres of water in it)... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMasterofmayhem on 10/14/2011

First of all, the price is very low for such a product. The camo works well and the colour is close to an ACU colouring. I use it with Flektarn and it still blends in even if it is a bit of a lighter shade. The backpack is stable enough for the weight the water brings and will not interfere with airsoft/... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bylucasafusa on 09/09/2011

The hydration water bag is always good to have with you. Specially when you are hiking, camping, biking etc. This is a very nice design and good external material. The only thing i did not like on this was the straps are way too long. One of my big concern about it is the plastic water bag. I tried contact ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byLocoMan on 08/05/2011

Good bag Easy to put together (waterbag in bag, screwcap through bag etc.) Easy to clean Well adjustable Seems like it will survive a few marathons I expected the fabric to be somewhat water-repellant, but instead it get's wet as soon as water hits it. Same goes for the fabric around the waterpipe, it ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byxenz6981 on 08/04/2011

- Look sturdy and well built - Come disassembled (backpack, tube and water bag were seperate packing) but very easy to assemble together. - Tested water bag and no leakage at all. - Got a deep pocket at the back where you can put your personal stuffs (pocket is as deep as the length of the backpack) ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections