Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good quality water bag

posted by xenz6981 on 08/04/2011
    3 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

- Look sturdy and well built
    - Come disassembled (backpack, tube and water bag were seperate packing) but very easy to assemble together.
    - Tested water bag and no leakage at all.
    - Got a deep pocket at the back where you can put your personal stuffs (pocket is as deep as the length of the backpack)
    - Adjustable belt/straps to tighten the bag right to your body so it won't swing around.
    - very long drinking tube, excellent and perfect for positioning the tube to the right and convenience place for easy grab (ie. riding bicycle)
    - got lots of D-ring on the backpack itself and on the shoulder straps, good for hooking things on it.
    - got buckles on the bottom of the shoulder straps so you can unbuckle it and drop it if you in some emergency situation to loose some weight quick.

- Bite valve wasn't cut/slit, not a big deal, I easily slit open the valve opening with a sharp exacto knife
    - Bite valve doesn't have a attach ring to the pull out mouth piece as shown in the picture, if you need to take out the bite valve and drink through the opening, there is a chance to loose or drop the bite valve.
    - A tiny little bit of plastic smell with water but I'm sure with couple wash out cycle the smell will be gone in no time.
    - Small water fill hole, thus it will be slightly difficult to clean the inside of the waterbag

Looks very similar to Camelbak.
    Don't know DX sell replacement waterbag just in case the one comes with this is damage down the road.

It's a very nice water backpack. Can't beat the price ! With the money I save I can live with all the cons that I listed above.

Post comment

DX Everywhere