DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Pliers + Screwdriver + Knife + File Toolkit
Customer’s impression:
handy инструмент мультитул
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIchinya on 05/28/2015

Инструмент подойдет как игрушка для ребенка, но ни как не для работы взрослых.

Набор складной карманный

Impression:мультитул,инструмент;

0 0 1

• posted byKiliak on 05/21/2015

Pros: Small and handy. The pliers with the wire cutter works well. There's a loop on the pouch so you can put it on a belt. Cons: A bit stiff, but after a couple of times opening and closing it, works better.

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byLiamxD on 09/07/2013

Good price, Good quality, Compact, And lightweight, A bit smaller than I thought A bit stiff ( but that's normal for a new product). That's about it. Maybe a bit bigger, And tools abit sharper, Maybe a better holder. Good quality, not expensive, compact, just great in general, half I bought these!!

0 0 0

• posted byxion357 on 08/14/2013

El tamaño es perfecto para una pinza de bolsillo, es lo suficientemente resistente para cortar alambres pequeños, y ambos desarmadores funcionan correctamente. The size is perfect for a pocket clip, is strong enough to cut small wires, and the two screwdrivers work correctly. Falto un a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGlo49 on 06/20/2013

It's cheap. The plier works well, it's spring loaded, serrated, and has a wire cutter. That's the best part of this tool. The screwdrivers are more or less useable, the knife, which is the most used tool, is not. I have to put in superlatives like fantastic, great, wonderful, the next best thing... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byjpjwetal on 05/29/2013

Big things come in small packages and these are no exception. This tool is very compact, almost small enough to carry on an airplane, yet functional enough to be a useful tool. A bit tight when first opening but easily overcome with use. A bit of surface corrosion on the pliers teeth but no real... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKostasR on 05/24/2013

It's really small and lightweight and you can carry it alongside your bike tools. The pliers are fantastic, ideal for crafts such as jewelery-making. It came with a case. Unfortunately, the quality of the item was terrible! One of the two handles wouldn't stay still. It was too loose and kept it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypcmihnea on 05/15/2013

I often needed pliers in my line of work, but couldn't fit a multifunctional tool in my pockets, due to it's size. This is the perfect tool, both in ease of storage/use, and usefulness. Nothing so far, except a more rugged surface to grip. And maybe a lower price? The product I received is a bit... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylsgimenes on 03/29/2013

Nice built quality, easy to use, it's a nice simple gift, low price, the price is fair. I bought to take in my car for help in little repairs. The little bag is very fine too. No cons at now. Nice built quality, easy to use, it's a nice simple gift, low price, the price is fair. I bought to take... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydavidaz04 on 03/19/2013

It have good lucking even though it's small, seems durable and it folds itself to a ridiculous size. It also have usefull tools, all in one! I don't really see any con here, mybe the size it's too small, but for me it's not a problem as I was looking for a really small tool. It came with a cool I... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere