DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Pliers + Screwdriver + Knife + File Toolkit
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxion357 on 08/14/2013

El tamaño es perfecto para una pinza de bolsillo, es lo suficientemente resistente para cortar alambres pequeños, y ambos desarmadores funcionan correctamente. The size is perfect for a pocket clip, is strong enough to cut small wires, and the two screwdrivers work correctly. Falto un destapador ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGlo49 on 06/20/2013

It's cheap. The plier works well, it's spring loaded, serrated, and has a wire cutter. That's the best part of this tool. The screwdrivers are more or less useable, the knife, which is the most used tool, is not. I have to put in superlatives like fantastic, great, wonderful, the next best thing since ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byjpjwetal on 05/29/2013

Big things come in small packages and these are no exception. This tool is very compact, almost small enough to carry on an airplane, yet functional enough to be a useful tool. A bit tight when first opening but easily overcome with use. A bit of surface corrosion on the pliers teeth but no real rust.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKostasR on 05/24/2013

It's really small and lightweight and you can carry it alongside your bike tools. The pliers are fantastic, ideal for crafts such as jewelery-making. It came with a case. Unfortunately, the quality of the item was terrible! One of the two handles wouldn't stay still. It was too loose and kept rotating,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypcmihnea on 05/15/2013

I often needed pliers in my line of work, but couldn't fit a multifunctional tool in my pockets, due to it's size. This is the perfect tool, both in ease of storage/use, and usefulness. Nothing so far, except a more rugged surface to grip. And maybe a lower price? The product I received is a bit different ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylsgimenes on 03/29/2013

Nice built quality, easy to use, it's a nice simple gift, low price, the price is fair. I bought to take in my car for help in little repairs. The little bag is very fine too. No cons at now. Nice built quality, easy to use, it's a nice simple gift, low price, the price is fair. I bought to take in my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydavidaz04 on 03/19/2013

It have good lucking even though it's small, seems durable and it folds itself to a ridiculous size. It also have usefull tools, all in one! I don't really see any con here, mybe the size it's too small, but for me it's not a problem as I was looking for a really small tool. It came with a cool little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysraveiro on 02/08/2013

It's very portable, small, but very effective and handy gadget. It is very solid and manufactured with good material and precise. Very useful and beautifully shaped. It swivels and opens to become the handles. Comes with a very nice case!! For me, not at all, but have in mind that it's for small works,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySpartan on 01/23/2013

Small. Many tools in this kit. Cute. A bit too small and weak. The 'case' is cheaply constructed, came frayed around the velcro. I haven't really used it because it's so small and easy to misplace. I left it in my car just in case I need small pliers or screwdrivers, but now I carry a real toolkit in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfilekb on 12/18/2012

Very inexpensive. Very small. Comes with its own carrying case. Several tools in one. A little too small and a little too weak for the average job. More for hobbyist and smaller jobs. It has been well oiled, probably so it doesn't rust in transport or to make sure that all of the tools pull out easy,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections