DX » Community » Reviews » Mount Holder Clip Clamp for Bicycle Bike LED Light Lamp Flashlight - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWitzz on 08/07/2013

upper head can be rotated, so you can rotate flashlight, can be helpful if you are positioning it on something ortogonal of handle bar. or if it's not centered, you can center the light beam. quick release is usefful, so you can fast change flashlight if needed probably some other colors would be nice nice sturdy holder, 360 degress flashlight holder ... Read more

0 0
  • nOK
    posted bykymelria on 05/24/2013

easy to fix. rotating flexible, easy to adjust. The item is very easy to mount and to fix on the handlebar. I loved the screw method to fix it on the bar. Hold still very strong, cause the screw method and fits all kinds of flash lights. You can turn it to direct to almost all directions and positions. but hard to stand still not quite easy to fix. ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byincredibilehulk on 05/14/2013

Upon arriving, immediately mounted on the handlebar of my mountain bike. It 'a great tool that is suitable for torches that go beyond the 2.5 cm in diameter, in fact I had to thicken with rubber bands is the torch that the handlebar. My handlebar measures 2 cm in diameter, so I had to thicken at least 0.5 cm. For the rest this gadget is stable and adjustable ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byseagull1989 on 03/13/2013

Simple manipulation, it is easy to install on the bike. The upper part is avaible to turn 180°. It is very easy to mount a LED flashlight. Price is great. The upper part is too wide, so I cannot pull down my LED light. This part is wider than lower part of this holder. I think the whole holder looks too large on the bike. I can install it on the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygustassifon on 02/08/2013

The item is very easy to mount and to fix on the handlebar. I loved the screw method to fix it on the bar. Hold still very strong, cause the screw method and fits all kinds of flash lights. You can turn it to direct to almost all directions and positions. No cons at all. It works as described in the website. I really love it. Recommend for all DX costumers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimetikon on 11/28/2012

it is really cheap :) rigidity and strength is enough to hold a medium sized flashlight. This item does not fits popular hadlebar diameter :( its inner diameter is greater than handlebar. You may need to use some additional material lock it on properly. this item also may be used to hold something else, in my case I used it on the seatpost (remember ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections