DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Pliers + Screwdriver + Knife + File Toolkit (Random Style)
  • 5 star 12 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypiovesan on 05/25/2014

Very good tool! The build quality is good, not excelent but good, way better then the one i had before and cost me 18$, its small, easy to carry with you in everyday activities. The pouch attaches to your belt so you dont have to carry it in your pocket. Very good to use as a key chain also but dont forget change the chain attached to it. -The color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadpandrums on 07/17/2013

Excellent and solid, pliers are easy accessible, mine were brushed silver aluminium colour, came in a small pouch with a keyring, which I did not expect initially so that was a nice surprise :):):):):) The smaller parts (as expected) can be tricky if you dont have good nails :) A penny works fine of course, but its a small irritatant. May need a quick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKennyV120 on 07/08/2013

+ The toolset provided is good. Large flathead, small flathead, bottle/can opener (separate), nail file, chisel grinded knife, phillips screwdriver and a saw. +It's small. Good for carrying on your pocket as it's not so large and bulky that it's annoying or obviously visible in your pocket. +The pliers feel sturdy, they looked like they wouldn't handle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOndroAK47 on 05/21/2013

So, what to say first... you will get what you pay for. It´s small enough for every day carry and seems to be pretty usefull, too. Pliers feel sturdy, I think they´ll not broke with first attempt to do something with them :) Well... If you want to buy BLUE multitool like that on the picture, buy another one. Mine is made simple without any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynolaf on 04/21/2013

- Cheap, - Looks well made - Knife sharpness is ok - Pliers seem sturdy - Pocket design and several tools - The steel is not very hard as it looks - DOESN'T comes with SCISSORS - The Pouch it is not durable at all. I got the grey ones with no scissors The photos would look misleading but the title says random style so no much to complain about this.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylampkina on 01/16/2013

the price is very good, it's good quality, sturdy. is not exactly like the photo, but as the product description says Random Style, I was not expecting it to be exactly the same, but is very similar. when he arrived, the tools were too difficult to use, but after a few times I used it, it became easier, so it's not exactly a complaint but some people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeztilent on 01/14/2013

Well, it is a cheap. Comes with a pouch too. Not heavy at all. Light enough to carry in my pockets or leave in my bag. The knife is not very sharp out of the box. The scissors is really lousy, does not cut with ease. The tools are put too tightly together, when I take for example, the file out the other tools beside it came out as well. Some people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjomakram on 01/10/2013

It is useful to keep it in my car, it is handy. the Pliers is the best part, the knife is sharp enough It's not the same as shown in pictures, got no scissors (check photos I uploaded). The steel finish is ugly, i was expected the blue nice one but what i received is just steel. it is not good enough to be as a gift. If you want a useful tool in a good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byviperxp on 12/31/2012

Nice size - not too big and not tiny. You can actually use them to do some work when on the go. Not heavy . I think it will break if pushed too much. Not tempered steel , the knife needs some sharpening. For the price you better have one. Many times you need pliers or scissirs but have to look,ask someone for it. Just buy the product - it's small,cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakcaver on 12/11/2012

Very happy with these and I now have a second pair. They are a good size. Not too big so as you don't want to carry them around but big enough to be able to get a good grip on the handle and put a little effort on the jaws. They also have a good set of attachments. A couple of different size straight screw drivers a small philips, a small saw and a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections