DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Pliers + Screwdriver + Knife + File Toolkit (Random Style)
  • 5 star 12 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypiovesan on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good tool! The build quality is good, not excelent but good, way better then the one i had before and cost me 18$, its small, easy to carry with you in everyday activities. The pouch attaches to your belt so you dont have to carry it in your pocket. Very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOndroAK47 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So, what to say first... you will get what you pay for. It´s small enough for every day carry and seems to be pretty usefull, too. Pliers feel sturdy, I think they´ll not broke with first attempt to do something with them :) Cons:Well... If you want to buy BLUE... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynolaf on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap, - Looks well made - Knife sharpness is ok - Pliers seem sturdy - Pocket design and several tools Cons:- The steel is not very hard as it looks - DOESN'T comes with SCISSORS - The Pouch it is not durable at all. OtherThoughts:I got the grey ones with n... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylampkina on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the price is very good, it's good quality, sturdy. is not exactly like the photo, but as the product description says Random Style, I was not expecting it to be exactly the same, but is very similar. Cons:when he arrived, the tools were too difficult to use, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeztilent on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, it is a cheap. Comes with a pouch too. Not heavy at all. Light enough to carry in my pockets or leave in my bag. Cons:The knife is not very sharp out of the box. The scissors is really lousy, does not cut with ease. The tools are put too tightly together... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjomakram on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is useful to keep it in my car, it is handy. the Pliers is the best part, the knife is sharp enough Cons:It's not the same as shown in pictures, got no scissors (check photos I uploaded). The steel finish is ugly, i was expected the blue nice one but what i r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byviperxp on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice size - not too big and not tiny. You can actually use them to do some work when on the go. Cons:Not heavy . I think it will break if pushed too much. Not tempered steel , the knife needs some sharpening. OtherThoughts:For the price you better have one. Ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakcaver on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very happy with these and I now have a second pair. They are a good size. Not too big so as you don't want to carry them around but big enough to be able to get a good grip on the handle and put a little effort on the jaws. They also have a good set of attachm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhnupek on 09/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great, compact, useful little tool. pliers are just okay, of course, it does not have the Leatherman Juice quality, but it's different price level. Body is made of steel, it's quite sturdy. It comes with knife, but it needs sharpening Cons:- knife needs shar... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLLEEOO on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- good quality - cheap - nice looking its good for use as a key chain, its very small and its good to have it in the pocket, it take you out for some troubles Cons:- it don't have scissors - the knife is not sharpened - it's very useful but you can't put too m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections