DX » Community » Reviews » Death Note Stainless Steel Double L Style Keychain - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Wow Muy buen producto Recomendable L Excelente regalo.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynitadp on 02/25/2015

Excelente regalo para cualquier fanático de Death Note. Vienen dos letras, así que puede darse a 2 personas (en mi caso, a un pareja de amigos). Excelente calidad. Viene en una cajita.

Impression:Excelente regalo.;

0 0 0

• posted byfiner10 on 02/06/2015

si te gusta death note tienes que comprarlo es para fanaticos del anime encantador el precio es perfecto y su empaque es unico

Impression:Recomendable,Muy buen producto,L;

0 0 0

• posted byHMihnea on 10/20/2014

Pros: I like the quality and the packaging contains anime characters and it looks genuine. Cons: None Overall: Must buy if you are a fan of Death Note.

0 0 0

• posted byNorwelian on 01/23/2014

-It's a L keychain, as it says. -Really good quality. -Perfectly packaged, it arrived without any problem. -Two L's on the keychain. (one L shines in silver and the other have the DEATH NOTE logo on it). -It's just like the L necklace, but in keychain format. -The chain is well made and will not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertww on 11/26/2013

a great keyring and statement in one showing you stand on ls side of the war between l and kira the keyring shows the great logo of l and has text on one of the ls and the other is all steel none at all for me wonderfully packed and great item mine was really sturdy i saw complains of it being i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharbcn on 10/07/2013

Viene en un "blister" como el de la foto, por lo que es perfecto para hacer un regalo, por ejemplo. De buena calidad, bien presentado y el precio es muy bueno. Ninguna por el momento, aunque el envío ha fastidiado un poco el plástico del blister, aunque se manda con sobre de a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVanisha3863 on 06/16/2013

- A very good, high quality keychain for Collectors of Deathnote Memorabilia - Neatly packaged and undamaged - Great price for such a high quality item - - Keychain was a little loosely packed within the plastic bubble, may have small scratches - Nothing else, really Great for Collector's of Was... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPalta on 05/30/2013

Really good keychain!. Perfect Quality, i really liked it. A very pretty Keychain. Muy buen llavero, genial la calidad. Muy buena compra. Realmente es muy copado, si te gusta Death Note compralo. I really can´t think any. Maybe the time deliver, but i order some other things, so its not the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiyomiteruya on 05/23/2013

This keychain is amazing. I'm really glad of buying this. It's a great product. I didn't find this keychain with this price in my country, I'm really glad with it. If you watch Death Note and love L like me, you should buy this! The material is really great, the keychain is very solid and look in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEruuGuiomar on 01/15/2013

It is super beautiful. What you see is what you get. I can't say anything else but this: its trully awesome. Visually it goes very well with my keys, I can't ask anything more. Does it's job. I think that this keychain has no cons at all, just the price. I think the price is a bit too much, but i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere