DX » Community » Reviews » Death Note Stainless Steel Double L Style Necklace - Silver (30CM-Length)
  • 5 star 15 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNorwelian on 01/23/2014

-It's a L necklace, as it says. -Really good quality. -Perfectly packaged, it arrived without any problem. -Two L's on the necklace. (one L shines in silver and the other have the DEATH NOTE logo on it). -Not too long neither too short, just the perfect size. -The chain is well made and will not easily break. -I love L! None, I love this product because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrobertww on 11/26/2013

great necklace great size comes in awesome pakaging featureing death note logo and pictures of l none at all well mine came with the neccklace trying to excape but i blame that on my heavy handed postman not dx such a fantastic necklace and a price no one can complain for such a great necklace it features the double l similar to the key chain but this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanJacobsen on 11/04/2013

Very nice little necklace. Duble L style - silver like. Well, not silver - but what do you expect to the price. If its not silver - what is it then ? Does it contain Nikkel ?? A correct info about what the product contains will be great. The price says it all - what can you expect for 2,90$ Not much - and this is quite ok at the price. Im not shure,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySildring on 09/27/2013

The package with character from the series is really awesome. The necklace is really beautiful, really great quality. 30cm length, not too long not too short just perfect. The clasp of the necklace is too short and too fragile. Sometimes have the fear to break it. The first " L " is in silver and the second is in Grey/brown and got the "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvetep on 09/11/2013

Arrived in perfect conditions, with personal package, chain, and two "L". One "L" clean, and other "L" with DEATH NOTE logo. Perfect for cosplay, gift or brag to your friends. For anime/manga fans, especially for death note anime/manga fans. None at all :) Five stars! the product is perfect. Excellent necklace BUY BUY BUY!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCiipriano on 09/09/2013

Bonita embalagem,embalagem bonita, resistente e atrativa. Mostra que o produto é de qualidade. Ótima qualidade e detalhe. Os detalhes no produto são bem feitos,e a qualidade é vista de longe. Ótimo preço e o produto é bonito. Sem contras para o produto. Realmente é uma ótima compra. Recomendo 100% A embalagem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOruga on 06/19/2013

Great product, exactly as in the description, the current and very beautiful, and the pendant and great quality, I liked the chain. Nothing cons this product, only that the delay was certainly due to the operation of sending to my country, and also the post of my country and too slow to deliver some orders. Excellent quality product, nothing against ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymfindeal on 05/22/2013

Good quality, good materials, the work is nice. Very good-looking, it' looks "true-japan", no doubt. And for this price - it's just cool. Both pendants are great, yuo can take one out and use it separatley with another necklace. Are there any? I searched hard, but couldn't find any. I think it's an original japaneese item, somehow discounted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyuzaki93 on 04/19/2013

Arrived in perfect conditions, with personal package, chain, and two "L". One "L" clean, and other "L" with DEATH NOTE logo. Perfect for cosplay, gift or brag to your friends. For anime/manga fans, especially for death note anime/manga fans. the "L" includes little error of cuts but you can solve easily (0.5~1 mm of error) scratches and problem solved ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuokuo on 01/18/2013

The finishing on the metals are very nice, and there weren't any scratches on it. The length of the chain is much appreciated as well. Oh, another nice thing about the two L's given is that even if you are not a fan of the series, if your name starts with an 'L' it's also pretty good too, because (with some tinkering) you can switch out the one with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections