Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvmendelis on 10/29/2012

Nice red colour and seems quite strong. Has a reflective strip on it that is real and works well if light is shined directly at the dog like from car headlights or bike , or a flash light. Mine has just one mode , red led flashing every 2 seconds. This is actually much better then the white and red light show that is posted as video on this product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoffy on 12/03/2011

Looks good and does what it is supposed to. Very low price. The center strype is reflective, so not only the leds flash, it also reflects faint light rather brightly. Plastic buckle makes it easy to remove and put on. It has a ring for name tag, and you could also use it to attach the leash. If you use it with a leash, and your dog is a braty little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlais on 04/08/2011

Me and my dog very much. I have a small dog in the evening when we were walking, I'm very worried, not to lose it. This beautiful collar solved all problems. Now I see my dog so far. I received a red collar. I am very happy because I have a dog girl. Guessed. The girth of the neck of my dog of 30 centimeters. A collar on it is free. Collar is made of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYoLoLo on 11/22/2010

- Nice colors of flashing, like a police car ! (the colors, not the sequence) - Good built quality (still ok after 1 year and half of operating) - The batteries ran out quite quickly (replaced by standard ones) - A little too big for my dog I have a black dog and a dark place to walk with it. Before, i was obliged to put it in leash... Now, i can free ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKlugePA on 06/25/2010

I put the collar on my wife's puppy, and the little brain-damaged idiot (I say that from the very bottom of my heart) spent the next 5 straight minutes frantically performing jumps and other hilarious acrobatics, first attempting to eat the lights reflected on the ground, then trying to trap them with his front paws, then back to eating (he'd lower ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYoLoLo on 06/08/2010

-Very bright, does marvellously its job ! -The 3 colors leds are blinking, so my dog is known now as 'Xmas Tree' nickname ! :D -Good quality of the materials, no problem of false contact, while i use it daily. - Good quality of the battery (still the shipped one) - Can be used with a leash - Now, all the dogs of my neighbours are jealous, and want the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMuumuut on 07/12/2009

Easy to use, one click and one press, works great and not much hassle. Does have leds only one half, so its not visible from all angles. Sometimes I dont really see where my dog runs, even when the leds are pretty bright. The build quality is average, touhgt you need to use normal collar with this or otherwise it might broke from lock pretty easy if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlaytech on 04/14/2008

- Great with battery included. - Easy to use - Good light strength. - Fits the most dogs. - Cheap! - turns heads None that I can see yet. This product was perfect for my king poodle, and it seemed like she liked it a lot. (She went crazy and jumped around like a maniac, in a good way of course) Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 04/11/2008

Cool colour Bound to turn heads Great conversation starter Reasonable build Works May induce seizures in some dogs (joke) Won't fit around a very fat dog's neck (no joke) Will need new battery eventually If your dog is a boy and wants to attract some bitches (ie. female dogs), this is the thing. It looks great at night and you can strike up a conversation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriky1 on 01/07/2008

bright leds easy to use none finally I'll be able to see my dog at night Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections