Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVittoor on 02/26/2014

Very well made. The material is very good. Have an excellent visual finish. You can use it not only with a car, but you can stick it in almost any surface, due to the high quality 3M stick tape on the back of. None at all. Very good product. You can transform your car or other stuff into an Autobot. It is a very good purchase. Highly recommend this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMountainYard on 08/22/2013

I swapped these for the Kia badges on my car and it looks really cool. This is a good idea if you want your car to stick out of a crowd. The eyebrows are washed into the eyes, but this is not a big deal. I haven't had them long enough to know if the tape will hold them on through different kinds of weather. Very cool stickers, swap them out for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeltaBlast on 07/16/2012

My car is now an autobot! The adhesive on the back is really strong. The build quality is perfect: it's a sort of metal-plastic combination, it feels very durable. The size is nice: it's about as big as the logo on my Seat, so I took it off and replaced it with this. It could also fit next to the name of the car on the backside without being too big.... Read more

Backside
    2 1
  • posted byPyrohazard on 03/01/2012

- Fashioned from real metal with a shiny chrome finish - By jove, it's frighteningly cheap - 3M double sided tape sticks like glue did back in the good old days - Jolly good for automobiles, motorbikes, doors, etc. - A few scuffs/scratches on the metal - Small dots of the gloss black detail paint on the chrome part. How very peculiar A fine product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaviergoffi on 06/09/2011

- Made of metal with a chrome finish. - Details gloss black. - 3M double sided tape. - Good cost, very reasonable. - Great for fans of Transformers!. - Very good to put on your car, bike or whatever you want to decorate. - The back where you paste the lamina 3M, is hollow and does not stick completely with tape. - Mine came with a rayon important in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoetman on 04/06/2011

-Real metal -Good Quality -Genuine 3M Sticky tape -Nice chrome finish -Black innerfinish is coated on. -Underneath the metal it's not strait piece of metal. So I don't know if the sticky tape wil fail there. -For this price you can't get a better quality sticker Decepticons logo is also very cool. Perfect for the Transformers fan! Down know if I'm going ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections