Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVittoor on 02/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well made. The material is very good. Have an excellent visual finish. You can use it not only with a car, but you can stick it in almost any surface, due to the high quality 3M stick tape on the back of. Cons:None at all. Very good product. OtherThoughts:You can t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeltaBlast on 07/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My car is now an autobot! The adhesive on the back is really strong. The build quality is perfect: it's a sort of metal-plastic combination, it feels very durable. The size is nice: it's about as big as the logo on my Seat, so I took it off and replaced it with... Read more

Backside
    2 1
  • posted byPyrohazard on 03/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fashioned from real metal with a shiny chrome finish - By jove, it's frighteningly cheap - 3M double sided tape sticks like glue did back in the good old days - Jolly good for automobiles, motorbikes, doors, etc. Cons:- A few scuffs/scratches on the metal - Small dots o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaviergoffi on 06/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Made of metal with a chrome finish. - Details gloss black. - 3M double sided tape. - Good cost, very reasonable. - Great for fans of Transformers!. - Very good to put on your car, bike or whatever you want to decorate. Cons:- The back where you paste the lam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoetman on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Real metal -Good Quality -Genuine 3M Sticky tape -Nice chrome finish -Black innerfinish is coated on. Cons:-Underneath the metal it's not strait piece of metal. So I don't know if the sticky tape wil fail there. -For this price you can't get a better quality st... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections