Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycdashvilla on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great look easy instalment a very well finished product. The product has a plastic body and chrome reliefs. With the release of the new Transformers movie, is fun paste this sticker on your car. Many people asked me where I bought. Cons:inner black paint chipp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaterbeesje on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap - good adhesive pad, sufficient for car - 3D-surface (black parts lay in lower) - Big enaugh to replace a VW-logo (even need to round off edges on the back) Cons:- It's still a cheap kind of plastic... Not quite a con, but alu or steel would have been nice (but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulinhoSP on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product came well packaged in blister pack. Sealed and well done. Upon opening the package, I noticed a very well finished product. The product has a plastic body and chrome reliefs. With the release of the new Transformers movie, is fun paste this sticke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinoufc on 09/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:solid plastic composite great finish and paiting 3M double side tape to accure the correct position great shape, very easy to mount, applicable in inner of the car, outside, sides, and the options will be infinite. Cons:not have anything wrong. OtherThoughts:its... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgedig15 on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great design and good look. very easy to use and goes on car very nicely. not too big and not too small. great for any transformers fan Cons:i havent ran into any problems yet and i dont expect any problems to arise at any time OtherThoughts:the perfect item for a transfo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections