Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycdashvilla on 01/25/2014

great look easy instalment a very well finished product. The product has a plastic body and chrome reliefs. With the release of the new Transformers movie, is fun paste this sticker on your car. Many people asked me where I bought. inner black paint chipped but nothing a sharpie cant fix get it its well worth it. a very well finished product. The product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaterbeesje on 08/07/2013

- cheap - good adhesive pad, sufficient for car - 3D-surface (black parts lay in lower) - Big enaugh to replace a VW-logo (even need to round off edges on the back) - It's still a cheap kind of plastic... Not quite a con, but alu or steel would have been nice (but hey, for this price?) Now I have my own Bubblebee-transvormer!!! It's actually an old ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulinhoSP on 06/06/2013

This product came well packaged in blister pack. Sealed and well done. Upon opening the package, I noticed a very well finished product. The product has a plastic body and chrome reliefs. With the release of the new Transformers movie, is fun paste this sticker on your car. Many people asked me where I bought. Nothing about the product, I like it so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinoufc on 09/01/2012

solid plastic composite great finish and paiting 3M double side tape to accure the correct position great shape, very easy to mount, applicable in inner of the car, outside, sides, and the options will be infinite. not have anything wrong. its a simple product, delicate and with good quality,in DX must be more car acesories for entusiasts like and much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgedig15 on 06/26/2012

great design and good look. very easy to use and goes on car very nicely. not too big and not too small. great for any transformers fan i havent ran into any problems yet and i dont expect any problems to arise at any time the perfect item for a transformers nut and it makes your car much more appealing to you and others. the bottomline is that this ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections