Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuperFire2000 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great looking! stuck one to my car and one to my spoty motorcycle's front mask. After a full winter and over 5 car washes its still on the car :) I sold the bike and again after a winter and another owner it still stars in every event and race. It lookes shine... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythenewmt on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These decals may as well be bolt on cuz theyre so hardcore. The adhesive is big and 3M so it sticks very well... the edges are clean, the details bang on.... Worth every penny... i suggest buying several because everyone you know will want one and you can rese... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaucool on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks really awsome. It is metalic or some alloy material, it's not only plated plastic. It sounds metal when you hit it. It's heavier than plastic. As far as now is washable and rain proof. Cons:Only for plain surfaces. Sticker adhesive wont handle hot surfaces, I wan... Read more

1 0
  • posted byslobitza on 08/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Awesome quality -Great 3M sticker on the back -Sturdy -Great build! -Real alloy, really heavy -Awesome coloring (doesn't peel off) Cons:No cons OtherThoughts:Size matches the description Sticker is so good you have to measure exactly where you want to put it, or you wo... Read more

Decepticon sticker 01
    4 0
  • posted bydanielaquinta on 07/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to stick on any surface, will not peel off even if you stick it in your car and you take it to wash: still in the same place where you placed the first day. It is a good gift, economical, ideal to give to your children to your husband, like all Transformers se... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections