DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Safety Eye Protection Metal Mesh Shield Goggle - Black + Brown
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by3psilon on 11/17/2013

These glasses are a quality / price ratio unmatched. I have purchased at least 20 copies and a lot of the membres of my association used in airsoft. Difficult in daylight adaptation during the first minutes of use. In time the foam wears and makes less comfortable wearing. This product is clearly a disposable product that changes after 20 days of airsoft.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadolfovidal on 03/28/2013

Stylish, resistant to air soft impacts, very cheap and comfortable to use. Now i can run and sweat without getting the lens of the protective glass fogged. None. Excellent value for the money. Ended my problems with fogged lens. Improved my gaming more than all other upgrades to my equipment. Not recommended for people wearing glasses, because they ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMonkMonk on 05/31/2011

Built quality exeeded what i was awaiting, its hard plastic frame and durable metal mesh with small holes. Can withstand BBs with high speed from up close without fragmenting paint. Its easy to use and should fit anyone with normal size head. A frend of mine who is a bit smaller, had problems with these since they were too big for him. And the hard ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections