DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Safety Eye Protection Metal Mesh Shield Goggle - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMayrink83 on 08/27/2013

first: The price is really good, in my country it is impossible to find in stores a product like this at this price (usually costs triple the amount) Second: The visibility does not suffer from blurring the lens, then it is an advantage over glasses acrylic lenses Third: Hold the shot almost point blank ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydivvac on 07/06/2013

Cheap goggles,with good metal mesh. I have not encountered any problems so far,and I have been using then in Air Soft activities. They are very comfortable to wear,they make no pain,and the strip is nice too,not to thigh. Metal mesh is strong and firm. Really for that money very cool goggles!!! You may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypp2amd6 on 04/10/2013

- Great Price. - Great design - Adjustable length of the elastic - Metal mesh to withstand impact. Great for the game of airsoft. - Good visibility - The edges of the body glasses may not fit tightly against the skin in people with a little face (children, women) - With long-term use (more than 2 hours)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadolfovidal on 03/28/2013

Stylish, resistant to air soft impacts, very cheap and comfortable to use. Now i can run and sweat without getting the lens of the protective glass fogged. None. Excellent value for the money. Ended my problems with fogged lens. Improved my gaming more than all other upgrades to my equipment. Not recommended ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythalas55 on 01/04/2013

Best quality than expected, lightweight, comfortable, fits perfect for me. I bougth as my secondary googles but when i tried it they become the first ones. Perfect The mesh is close to eyes And has some contact with eyelash. The plastic seems fragile. No doy is perfect but this is a great purchase. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFaliceuta on 03/05/2012

- Build quality is absolutely perfect. Cant see any problem on goggles. - Mesh is thick enough to take a hit from strong gun. - Great design. - Great price. - Variety of colors. - Are the only type of glasses I've had no fogging when wearing. - Could bring a cloth bag for storage. - Only protect the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakbot on 08/24/2011

These are very cheap but still durable goggles. I have tested these from close range with about 120 m/s shooting airsoft rifle. The mesh bended, but didn´t broke. The goggles are comfortable and good looking. These are good choice for protect your eyes on airsoft. The rubber padding is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by007Sergej on 06/21/2011

I bought them beacuse I hate getting my normal glasses misted. Build quality is absolutely perfect. Cant see any problem on goggles. Mesh is thick enough to take a hit from strong gun. First look through goggles is bit tricky, but few moments later its good. Got them on an action and for me its better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiker78 on 04/18/2011

Great design. Great price. I got them just out of curiosity - wanted to know if metal-mesh-eye protection is actually adequate for use against high power airsoft rifles. So the first thing I did was to shoot them several times virtually from point blank. The rifle chronoes at 131m/s with .28gr BBs. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections