DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Safety Eye Protection Metal Mesh Shield Goggle - Black + Green
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypp2amd6 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Great Price. - Great design - Adjustable length of the elastic - Metal mesh to withstand impact. Great for the game of airsoft. - Good visibilityCons:- The edges of the body glasses may not fit tightly against the skin in people with a little face (children, wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadolfovidal on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Stylish, resistant to air soft impacts, very cheap and comfortable to use. Now i can run and sweat without getting the lens of the protective glass fogged.Cons:None. Excellent value for the money.OtherThoughts:Ended my problems with fogged lens. Improved my gaming more tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythalas55 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Best quality than expected, lightweight, comfortable, fits perfect for me. I bougth as my secondary googles but when i tried it they become the first ones. PerfectCons:The mesh is close to eyes And has some contact with eyelash. The plastic seems fragile. No doy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaliceuta on 03/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Build quality is absolutely perfect. Cant see any problem on goggles. - Mesh is thick enough to take a hit from strong gun. - Great design. - Great price. - Variety of colors. - Are the only type of glasses I've had no fogging when wearing. Cons:- Could bring... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakbot on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These are very cheap but still durable goggles. I have tested these from close range with about 120 m/s shooting airsoft rifle. The mesh bended, but didn´t broke. The goggles are comfortable and good looking. These are good choice for protect your eyes on... Read more

0 0
  • posted by007Sergej on 06/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I bought them beacuse I hate getting my normal glasses misted. Build quality is absolutely perfect. Cant see any problem on goggles. Mesh is thick enough to take a hit from strong gun. First look through goggles is bit tricky, but few moments later its good. Go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiker78 on 04/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Great design. Great price. I got them just out of curiosity - wanted to know if metal-mesh-eye protection is actually adequate for use against high power airsoft rifles. So the first thing I did was to shoot them several times virtually from point blank. The rifl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections