DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Safety Eye Protection Metal Mesh Shield Goggle - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygeliard on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Convenient and reliable eye protection for military live-actions games. Metal mesh good protects the eyes and can not be broken down as plastic glasses. Elastic band conveniently keeps protection the head. Pad on the body does not allow the protection to slide across the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimaninja04 on 09/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Considering the price, I do not cost much to pay me to see. Because, like many here, especially concerned with the problems of condensation, wearing protective mesh seems to be a good alternative. To the eye they are quite nice. I quite like the design, they are pretty... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykokuam on 11/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:DX price is lower than other airsoft shops. Build quality is fair : strong plastic, comfortable foam support. You do not need any anti-fog as it never misted so you can use it even in the rain. Cons:You have to get used to it as for any mesh masks or goggles.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuniverse74 on 09/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light. Strong. Adjustable. Does not fog up. I use these for mountain bike trail building. Regular glasses always fog which makes them useless as you take them off. This solves that problem. Cons:Could wrap around the head a little more. The very outer edges don'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections