Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymirkobu2 on 01/04/2014

I am very pleased with this device because of the relatively little money to get a device to measure body temperature, which is on par with much more expensive (and no better) devices similar purposes. comes with batteries in it and not have to think about these when purchasing this thermometer No cons Measurement does not always produce the same results.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBanglaBob on 12/16/2013

Fairly accurate readings, I reckon within +/- 0.2 degrees (compared with my much more expensive thermometer). Very fast to use, takes only less than 5 seconds, rather than wait a whole minute, like the older-type of thermometers. Simple to operate and runs off normal-type batteries. Seems like I have to switch the thermometer off each time I want to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguidolarrain on 11/28/2013

<<<< Is capable of measuring body temperature in just one second, while the conventional need five to ten minutes for it, which makes it ideal for use in babies. >>>> <<<< It's a little bit expensive but worth it!! >>>> <<<< It would be nice if it had a use mode without sound because it can ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCmiguel1979 on 08/27/2013

Fast, reliable, easy to use. Comes with nice holding purso for safe keeping. Only one second for an accurate reading, altough slightly higher than in the arm pit. None that really matter. Maybe the building quility could be better, since it looks rather cheap and fragile. Doesn't read the ambient temperature. At this price, it is a cheap and reliable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEletroTecRBL on 06/16/2013

Incredibly perfect, precise and different. For a very cheap price you can buy a thermometer modern and different, made in sturdy plastic it is easy to carry, compact size facilitate your daily life. Nothing against the product is perfect and extremely useful in everyday life. Besides the thermometer comes a pouch to store and also a box of 20 condoms ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLmahuad on 06/09/2013

Aparelho muito bom para uso no dia a dia. Ele é pratico e eficiente para medir a temperatura da criança sem incomodar. Serve na testa e na orelha. É só colocar na orelha e apertar. Rápido e preciso. Bem melhor que os termometros comuns que levam 3 minutos. Memoriza as 10 ultimas mediçoes para acompanhar. O manual é... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanolospaw on 02/19/2013

El tamaño es perfecto, el material que esta elaborado es de buena calidad, es muy facil de usar no son necesarias las instrucciones para manejarlo, la bolsa esta muy bonita y de buen material los empaques para mantenerlo limpo estan bien y son muchos. Los tapones deverian estar un poco mas gruesos para que no se rompan facilmente pues aunque son ... Read more

caja frontal empaque interior empaques termometro de frente de atras pantalla protectores ind estuche
    1 0
  • posted bycleversoncorrea on 02/06/2013

The thermometer is capable of measuring body temperature in just one second, while the conventional need five minutes for it, which makes it ideal for use in babies. There is a protective film for the moment use the thermometer, and there is also a hard cover to protect the tip of the thermometer. But you can not fit the lid keeping the film, and there ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 11/22/2012

Easy and quick temperature measures. Good for kids as they are impatient. Comes with useful replacement caps (like condoms). Safer! Only ear measurements. It does not measures ambient temperature. It does not measures forehead temperature. Not so accurate, I use to make 3 samples to be sure. If it was not this I would not measure my kids temperature ... Read more

6 0
  • posted bypulsar90 on 04/26/2012

Excellent product, ideal for measuring temperature in children. Reading in just 2 seconds with only 1 button. Bring a very practical bag for storage. Excellent price / quality, even includes a set of AA batteries. Excellent product, ideal for measuring temperature in children. Reading in just 2 seconds with only 1 button. Bring a very practical bag ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections