DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-1200 5-Mode 1200-Lumen White 5-LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q5 WC (2x18650/3x18650/4x16340)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJalers69 on 02/14/2014

I have purchased many 18650 powered flashlights from DX. This one of my top favorites. I have owned this one for almost two years. It uses two or three batteries, and has excellent throw. It also has useable spill. Two batteries on low setting (which is tonnes of light) lasts me a whole week of intermittent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHoodelis on 11/09/2013

light color looks white/yellow not blue like on my cheap lamps quality looks ok battery life seems to be +2 hours atleast (still first charge) trustfire 2400mah sometimes it changes modes when i shut it and put it on again and then i need to swap all again. i was realy supprised because this was working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDobrunovae on 03/15/2013

Because of differenet power modes can be economical. Can be used as police flashlight to hit someone, quite heavy. Max mode is really bright. Memory works fine. Quite fast "Fast Strobe" mode, can heart someones mind. Build quality is decent, except cons. Still can't disassemble it to use with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnickare on 03/12/2013

I found this Ultraflashlight when another was sold out! I selected and I was not disappointed even if this had "only" 1200 lumens! it lights up really effective! This is a very good flashlight which brings night to day! The beam is really ok and is perfect close and on distance! To make the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNapCar on 01/25/2013

The shape of the flashlight is very rigid and well designed for a firm grip, The 2 or 3 batteries type 18650 (7.2V - 11V) are giving a bright lightning result, more than I expected when ordering the 1200 lumen torch as a replacement of a former powerconsuming halogen torch. Exit halogen, exit 4-cell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielGaeta on 01/18/2013

Perfect Flashlight, if you-re looking for a good and bright flashlight, this is the product! I suppose that this is the best Flashlight in DealExtreme website. It gets a little hot when turned on for a long period of time, but that´s not a real problem - it´s acceptable. It´s lasts almost ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymrelia on 12/20/2012

It is a really great flashlight. Super strong and can easily be seen on buildings over 300 feet away. Compared to the same size maglite I'd say it is 5 maybe 6 times stronger. The 5 mode settings are really useless unless you are trapped on a boat somewhere. I don't see myself using sos and flash modes ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byjlebourg on 09/24/2012

- Really powerful. Probably less than the 1200 lumen advertised (I would rather say 600 or 700 lumen) but if you want to see something up to 200 meters it will do the job. - Durable : I've been using it multiple times in a harsh environment and it's still working perfectly. - It's a bit heavy (well less ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMontazhnic on 09/06/2012

It looks very good. Very bright light. Three modes of brightness. Low power consumption. Per year of use I still have not changed the batteries. All components are very high quality. Year of operation showed no defects. The device works without any problems. A ray of light has a considerable distance.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDamjanZ on 08/14/2012

Very bright, but no 1200 lumen as advertised, nevertheless a very bright one! Memory, for the last used mode! Five modes! Three modes would be more then enough, at least for me and my needs! Difference between hi-mid-low are too small. I bought two of them, one to use with 3x18650 batteries and one to ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections