DX » Community » Reviews » MXDL 5W LED Flashlight Black (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicebox on 05/22/2008

Overall build quality is ok. I ordered first one unit, wich was defective. Got replacement one wich also was defective. So take precaution when ordering, there seems to be some bad units. Like stated, I received two defective units. After getting the second bad one, I decided to fix them myself. After getting the lens and reflector out of the way, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymylwaeus on 11/22/2007

Very simple construction, easy to use. Quite bright for the prize. Hard to mod, reflector and the lense seem to be glued. Got one that is very dim and greenish. I planned to change the led, but 1st I have to find out how. With luck you can get a good, simple and bright flashlight with a few bucks. Simple basic flashlight. Not for modders (unless you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaq77 on 10/25/2007

Cheap uses AAA batteries, easy to find anywhere nice sturdy construction Not nearly as bright as I was expecting. Cheap and fairly bright flashlight. Good buy for the price though Read more

0 0
  • posted byperruptor on 09/29/2007

Compact Lightweight Fairly bright Worked fine as soon as batteries were in Threads on tail cap very rough. Looks like a lot of flux on the battery side of the head piece (that doesn't unscrew; it may not be removable) Nowhere near as bright as the SKU 5759 (3 Watt) Seems to be printed "3W" on body. It's hard to tell, because it's in the knurling.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvolkerpapa on 09/21/2007

Small, lightweight, nice looking but powerfull light source. No cons... maybe the AAA size powersource... it will be more lasting with AA size batteries, but so will be bigger too. I have a 1W luxeon, a 3W cree flash light, and now this. This is definitely the most powerfull led light i ever have. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections