DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Android Robot Doll Toy Cell Phone Strap - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrikou on 03/31/2014

What I like about this product is: It's light weight, It looks very good, It is durable and Glows in the dark! Maybe the price, but not a big issue, it's really worth it. May get dirty so try not to put in your pockets or in your bag. I don't like the "CHINA.KM" characters at the back. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxxDDE on 12/08/2013

Glowing in dark, pre-charged with daylight. Pleasant to the touch silicone. Red color matches to the picture. All notches, necklines, etc made accurately. Funny design is pleasant for kids and girls. Quite compact, super light (weight) and fits to small pocket. Thin bracing. Logo on the backside. Glowing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChiefkev on 11/30/2012

It's actually bigger than I thought. Also the build material is way better than I expected at first. And at this price, you should buy it instantly! No really any cons here. Maybe the package it came in could be better, but the product itself is great. Maybe if I had to give a con, it gives less light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrikou on 07/09/2012

Is really really cute The build quality is very good It glows in dark Is very good for girls and for guys too but specially for girls It has to be directly to a strong light source, if not, it probably won't glow in dark It has some white words in the back that says China Km that totally ruins it, but ... Read more

Package Frontal The back The left Right

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections