DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Android Robot Doll Toy Cell Phone Strap - Blue
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxxDDE on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Glowing in dark, pre-charged with daylight. Pleasant to the touch silicone. Blue color matches to the picture. Glowing light is also blue. All notches, necklines, etc made accurately. Funny design is pleasant for kids and girls. Quite compact, super light (weight) and f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroCavalcante on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality material. I think it is silicone. Looks like some kind of rubber Easy to use. Use in mobile phones, tablets and even pen-drives Cons:Not glow in the dark (very little shines briefly). It was almost a day in the sun and the most I could get was a l... Read more

front back.
    1 0
  • posted byjixsaw on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice color, perfectly glows in the dark, just need to keep for longer time under bright light, like 10 minutes or so, and it will be glowing in the dark perfectly with no cons. Cons:Only one thing that is found by me is that, you got to be careful when taking... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrdeitos on 09/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The droids are awesome and looks nice on your cellphone or in your keychain What you buy is what you see Cons:As other people say, they don´t "glow" so much at first. In fact, at the first I think they don´t glow at all. You have to let them expose t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys4mur4ihun on 12/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Little Android figure, goes well with android phone. It is cheap Cons:Antennes are a little to flexible, might break off easily like arms aswell. I can see unneccesary material hanging out, which was the byproduct of manufacture, but a little knife and some time and its g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybassfu on 09/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks like an Android android. Seems to hang off things like it's intended too. Good quality strap , doesn't seem like it will rip out of the loop. Cons:Picture colour is much more vibrant than actual doll. Doesn't do much glowing. Arms seem kind of flimsy, may... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIllyusha on 08/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap -Glows -Nice blue colour -Nice tiny size Cons:-Glow is not as bright as other glow objects I have. -Glow is speckled not solid -Some extra rubber around the arms, legs and antenna -The eyes are oval shaped (I think would look better round) OtherThoughts:This is a b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVilar on 08/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very nice figure and it looks very good on the cellphone (Samsung Galaxy S2). It also glows in the dark pretty good, and its colour is great. The build quality is ok. Cons:In the droid's "Back" there's a sentence which says "China.mk&quot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavoDD on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The droids are awesome and looks nice on your cellphone or in your keychain What you buy is what you see The overall quality of the item seems pretty good Cons:As other people say, they don´t "glow" so much at first. In fact, at the first I thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfzolezzi on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-What you see is what you get. -Silicone quality is good. And so is the strap. -Arms are not attached to the body on only one pint as you see it on the picture. Instead, the whole arm is attached. Which I think is better if you don't want to lose the arms so e... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections