DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Android Robot Doll Toy Cell Phone Strap - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrikou on 03/31/2014

What's possitive about this little guy is that: It's very good looking, it's durable too and it also glows in the dark. Maybe the price, but it's really worth it, so not really a con. On the other hand, it might get dirty if you keep it in your pockets all the time or something, so keep that in mind.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypr0xZen on 07/14/2013

Great looking little android keyring figurine. Not too bulky, not too small. About 3cm tall, fairly soft massive rubber. A little greener than the picture indicates, wich is a good thing. Don't know how strong the loop at the "head" is - but it shouldn't fall off from normal wear anytime soon. The keychain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykac1973 on 06/01/2013

This adorable little keychain was a stocking stuffer I purchased for my boyfriend. He was immediately excited when he opened his stocking to see this addition. It is now 6 months after purchase and it still looks brand new being used on his keychain. None really. Maybe it's a little bit on the large ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreixacu on 05/30/2013

I wanted something to decorate my keychain, and this is the best thing I found. The materials are really good, and doesn't seem that will be broken. Not bothered by the Key. It does not shine much at the dark, you have to charge a lot (with light) to do-it, and glows only about 30 seconds. I wanted something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynixxe99 on 02/05/2013

The biggest pro with this item is the cuteness! Looks nice and the size was perfect. The quality of the string was not so good, 1 out of 3 got it lose just by opening the bag. Also the attachment point looks a bit weak. Was able to fix the string with a simple knot so it was still usable. I often watch ... Read more

Cutey!

0 0 0

• posted byEugene300 on 01/28/2013

This is an Awesome gift to anyone..... To a buddy or to a girlfriend, to anyone really. It's a little keychain that glows in the dark. I use mine in my car (hang it from my rear view Mirror). It gets alot of sun during the day and then shines nicely at night. No Cons at all. It's not something you see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byappleeaterx on 10/17/2012

*It's very good as a small gift. *Could be used as souvernir. *Is a very cool keychain as Android is very populair nowadays. *It looks very good, and it's luckily the same as the real Android logo. *Does glow in the dark when it absorbed light (doesn't glow alot, but you'll find it faster than ex: your ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMisChef on 07/23/2012

cute, green, and it /does/ glow in the dark... ... must be in pretty bright light to stay glowing Also, the little loop of rubber at the top of the thing, where the metal circle attached to the cord-holder seems very flimsy and I doubt it's going to hold up to a lot of wear & tear. I hope it will.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrikou on 07/09/2012

Is very beautiful! Is kinda of unique, nobody else around you has one It glows in dark Very good build quality The string of one of them came a little loose so I almost lost one of this little guys It has to be to directly strong light source in order to glow in dark It has some white words in the back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoneofakind2727 on 06/30/2012

This adorable little keychain was a stocking stuffer I purchased for my boyfriend. He was immediately excited when he opened his stocking to see this addition. It is now 6 months after purchase and it still looks brand new being used on his keychain. We don't have any children but I could see this guy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections