DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Android Robot Doll Toy Cell Phone Strap - Green
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrikou on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:What's possitive about this little guy is that: It's very good looking, it's durable too and it also glows in the dark.Cons:Maybe the price, but it's really worth it, so not really a con. On the other hand, it might get dirty if you keep it in your pockets all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypr0xZen on 07/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great looking little android keyring figurine. Not too bulky, not too small. About 3cm tall, fairly soft massive rubber. A little greener than the picture indicates, wich is a good thing. Don't know how strong the loop at the "head" is - but it shouldn't fall off... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykac1973 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This adorable little keychain was a stocking stuffer I purchased for my boyfriend. He was immediately excited when he opened his stocking to see this addition. It is now 6 months after purchase and it still looks brand new being used on his keychain.Cons:None rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreixacu on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I wanted something to decorate my keychain, and this is the best thing I found. The materials are really good, and doesn't seem that will be broken. Not bothered by the Key.Cons:It does not shine much at the dark, you have to charge a lot (with light) to do-it, and glows... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynixxe99 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The biggest pro with this item is the cuteness! Looks nice and the size was perfect.Cons:The quality of the string was not so good, 1 out of 3 got it lose just by opening the bag. Also the attachment point looks a bit weak. Was able to fix the string with a simpl... Read more

Cutey!
    0 0
  • posted byEugene300 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is an Awesome gift to anyone..... To a buddy or to a girlfriend, to anyone really. It's a little keychain that glows in the dark. I use mine in my car (hang it from my rear view Mirror). It gets alot of sun during the day and then shines nicely at night.Cons:No Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byappleeaterx on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:*It's very good as a small gift. *Could be used as souvernir. *Is a very cool keychain as Android is very populair nowadays. *It looks very good, and it's luckily the same as the real Android logo. *Does glow in the dark when it absorbed light (doesn't glow alo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMisChef on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:cute, green, and it /does/ glow in the dark...Cons:... must be in pretty bright light to stay glowing Also, the little loop of rubber at the top of the thing, where the metal circle attached to the cord-holder seems very flimsy and I doubt it's going to hold up t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrikou on 07/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Is very beautiful! Is kinda of unique, nobody else around you has one It glows in dark Very good build qualityCons:The string of one of them came a little loose so I almost lost one of this little guys It has to be to directly strong light source in order to glow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoneofakind2727 on 06/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This adorable little keychain was a stocking stuffer I purchased for my boyfriend. He was immediately excited when he opened his stocking to see this addition. It is now 6 months after purchase and it still looks brand new being used on his keychain. Cons:We do... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections