DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Tailcaps for Flashlights (14mm Black / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRangerRandP on 02/10/2014

Simple switch cover with a bumpy finish that is a direct replacement for most DX lights I have came across. Seem better then the crappy ones that come with the light. May need a little fitting, but no big issue. 5 minutes and a little trim and it works like a champ. Good replacements for worn out covers. Would be nice to be able to purchase just 1 or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuto72 on 02/18/2013

Estas Tailcaps son muy compatibles con casi todos los modelos de linternas, fácil instalación, resistentes, flexibles y de muy buen precio. hay que modificar o adaptar el interior ára que quede a la medida del Tailcap original, esto hay que hacerlo con un cuchillo cartonero, no requere de mucha sciencia. La mejor solución para cambiar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaekrusty on 12/19/2012

Very Very Very Very Very Cheap. It is really cheap and hard to find. Fits perfectly on my Surefire G2 Nitrolon. It is really durable and of high quality. I'm still using the first, and it's still good. I just had to cut a piece of rubber that fills the tailcap. Could be a little smaller. Nothing more besides of this. It could have a 20 package. It's ... Read more

fits perfectly
    1 0
  • posted byezarc on 01/30/2012

These are very cheap for the quality, they are identical to the factory one on my Solarforce L2. I am sure this is more than I will ever need but I went and bought the mixed coloured pack also. They actually feel like plastic/rubber, not silicone. I am not sure and I am far from a expert but its not like any other silicone I have ever felt. Ill probably ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLabern on 04/02/2011

Awesome build quality looks really great Nice textured surface Fits most applications and torches Handy 10 pack just incase one gets damaged No Cons, this is a really great product and a really goo bargain If needed the internal piece that pushes the click button can be cut to your required length as some torches may have the cap set in more than others ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKidShelleen on 12/17/2010

Great item to replace tailcaps that have been torn or removed. I used one to replace a GITD end cap that made a beautiful light look cheap, the new black cap looks much better. Great price with plenty of spares. These tailcaps are a standard size at 14 mm and they fit many of the excellent flashlights that I have purchased from DealExtreme.I highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheprocess on 04/22/2010

-cheap, cheap, cheap -thick rubber -solid feel -fits perfectly in a variety of lights available here on DX -none that I can think of right now If you hate the orange and glow-in-the-dark (which many DX lights ship with) as much as I do, these are a great replacement to make your lights stealth. These are cheap and the 10 pack is enough for many lights.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroExtreme on 07/25/2009

- Good spare part for many flashlights; - Low price; - Fits on many flashlights; - 10 in a pack; - Very easy to use; - Easy to make it fit by cutting the stub; I couldn't think of one at the moment maybe the fact that you have to buy 10 pieces, but at these prices it's no problem They are simple and easy to use, a must have if you are into flashlights!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroExtreme on 03/09/2009

Great fit for the most flashlights. I used this caps on one of my flashlights. The silicone tailcaps fits nice on the C3 except that you have to cut just about 2 mm (or less) of the rubber stub, but thats a good thing, its better to have some rubber cut of than risking that the stub in the tailcap is too short on the switch None whatsoever Great replacement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahorton on 01/22/2009

Easy to use. Pretty obvious what it is and how to use it. If you can't work this one out, better stay away from flashlight modifying. No cons. They are very tough. Maybe if you are very weak you'd have trouble pressing these in. I have bought blue silicon tail caps from this site before but these are slightly different. About 1mm bigger diameter and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections