DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective Retro Cassette Tape Silicon Case for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 79 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 39 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was very glad when I got my silicon case for iPhone 4/4S. Putting it on and off is extremely easy, and it is like a shield for my phone when I drop it on floor, -Awesome looking design. Looks just like a 1980's casette tape! -You can write on the label of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfat4cat on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I must have been the first person to purchase ten of these almost 3 years ago and I still think they are really cool. I've dropped my Iphone a few times and it has protected my phone very well. Cons:One of the small problems with this device is that there are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatasa2604 on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was very glad when I got my silicon case for iPhone 4/4S. Putting it on and off is extremely easy, and it is like a shield for my phone when I drop it on floor, nothing can break it. I would recommend it to anyone! Price is very low for such an awesome thing! Also, it h... Read more

Retro cassette iPhone 4 silicon case
    0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Awesome looking design. Looks just like a 1980's casette tape! -You can write on the label of the "tape" with the title of a band or anything you want to increase the nostalgic value -Soft material, feels nice to hold -Seems to be made of a good qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykellydosch on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It REALLY looks like a tape. Always fun at parties. Pictures turn out great because your subjects are always looking at you wondering why you're pointing a cassette at them. It has very good gription. You can even write band's names on the label. It rubs off c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaylla on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- so so so so cheap. less than two dollars! it's a steal - does what a silicon case is supposed to do - CHEAP!!!!! Cons:- very cheap looking. not very good quality compared to some other ones i've seen out there - packaging is only a plastic bag - you have to re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiikkura on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks real - VERY cheap - Protects the back of the iPhone - Camera is free - Mute button and speakers are free - Funny - Fits the iPhone very good Cons:Not a single con! I got one with access to dataport. Really the best case I've ever had or seen. And so many friends... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidvh88 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:From a distance it just looks like a real cassette tape. It even has some relief and four fake screws on all the four corners. It’s pretty funny and you’ll probably get more than a few remarks about it. It does a good job protecting your iPhone from any damage... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySavageveggie on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered this for my girlfriend for her iphone because she always wanted a case that looked like a cassette tape. When I told her how cheap they were she just had to have it. She loves it and comments all the time about how people mistake her phone for an actual casset... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobindebrown on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice looking case! fits around my iphone very well. Soft rubber which I think will be very good if you drop it, because it breaks the fall. Cons:It easily comes of when I want to get it out of my jeans. The rubber has a lot of grip so when youre pockets a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections