DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective Retro Cassette Tape Silicon Case for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice buena Funny Show Retro
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictheod on 01/20/2015

nice retro tape case.nice retro tape case.nice retro tape casenice retro tape casenice retro tape casenice retro tape casenice retro tape casenice retro tape case.

Impression:Retro,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byVSnow on 01/07/2015

from a distance makes your phone looks like a tape cassette. Protects your phone well without adding a lot of bulk. I had used this for a long time and it wears down very slowly.

Impression:real-like;

0 0 0

• posted byguboer on 01/06/2015

Bonito porém muito maleável, a borracha enrosca muito quando fica no bolso da calça apertada. Pelo preço vale a pena, acaba virando mais um item da coleção. O material não protege muito de quedas altas, é possível achar opções melhores.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byBakalhau on 11/14/2014

pros: protects the phone easy to put very cheap cool cons:does not have a spot to put the charger( but thats not very troublesome)

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byZikao on 11/13/2014

Tudo muito bom! nada contra! Produto de qualidade, entrega no tempo, só perde no contato com a empresa. Tentei fazer contato pra tirar duvidas e so recebia msg automatica e isso é pessimo!

Impression:Show;

0 0 0

• posted byArkan0 on 11/11/2014

Imita muy bien a las cintas de audio Encaja muy bien en el teléfono. Cons: No tengo nada que decir en contra del producto.

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byPanda9cz on 08/19/2014

Pros: Normal cassette design, it's soo good and funny, it's rubber so its really pleasant to touch, this is my almost favorite case, i really like it. Cons: I doesn't find anyone who says that's not good case, all people like it, and me too, and the price is unbelievable.

Impression:Funny,Retro;

0 0 0

• posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

I was very glad when I got my silicon case for iPhone 4/4S. Putting it on and off is extremely easy, and it is like a shield for my phone when I drop it on floor, -Awesome looking design. Looks just like a 1980's casette tape! -You can write on the label of the "tape" with the title of a band or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymari2rodrigues on 03/05/2014

Durable, fits perfectly, easy to clean and apply, very good quality, very well done, very easy to put on and take out. I have lots and lots of iphone cases, and these one is one of the best ones! Also easy access to all buttons and great price. I can't see any cons. The product is really useful.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfat4cat on 02/25/2014

I must have been the first person to purchase ten of these almost 3 years ago and I still think they are really cool. I've dropped my Iphone a few times and it has protected my phone very well. One of the small problems with this device is that there are holes where an actually tape would fit in.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections