DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective Retro Cassette Tape Silicon Case for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 85 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 42 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

I was very glad when I got my silicon case for iPhone 4/4S. Putting it on and off is extremely easy, and it is like a shield for my phone when I drop it on floor, -Awesome looking design. Looks just like a 1980's casette tape! -You can write on the label of the "tape" with the title of a band or anything you want to increase th From a distance it just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfat4cat on 02/25/2014

I must have been the first person to purchase ten of these almost 3 years ago and I still think they are really cool. I've dropped my Iphone a few times and it has protected my phone very well. One of the small problems with this device is that there are holes where an actually tape would fit in. Those areas have dust get into them and has scratched ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEkkuKekku on 02/25/2014

This is so cool case to iPhone. It looks great, fits very well and feels good in the hand. This looks like a real cassette tape. Price is so low. Case protects you iPhone if you drop it. Everything else is almost perfect but case is a little bit slippy so you can drop your iPhone easier. Silicon doesn't feel very resistant either and it will possibly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelainejmc on 01/28/2014

Tenho usado ha muito tempo e a impressao da fita cassete ainda esta perfeita. Nao descascou nem nada. Mesmo limpando com regularidade. A borracha é bem macia, evita que o iphone quebre em caso de quedas acidentais. É muito bonito, todos elogiam. Facil de colocar e tirar. Ajuda a manter o celular mais firme na mão, evitando quedas. Antideslizante.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubyruben123 on 01/13/2014

Tiene una buena relación calidad precio. Es barata y cubre perfectamente el iphone por detrás como por los laterales y lo protege bastante bien contra golpes y caídas. La impresión del cassete por la parte trasera parece de bastante buena calidad, esta funda es la segunda que compro y hasta el momento no se ha desconchado ni desgastado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatasa2604 on 12/03/2013

I was very glad when I got my silicon case for iPhone 4/4S. Putting it on and off is extremely easy, and it is like a shield for my phone when I drop it on floor, nothing can break it. I would recommend it to anyone! Price is very low for such an awesome thing! Also, it has high level of quality. I even bought two of them! I haven't found any cons for ... Read more

Retro cassette iPhone 4 silicon case
    0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 12/01/2013

-Awesome looking design. Looks just like a 1980's casette tape! -You can write on the label of the "tape" with the title of a band or anything you want to increase the nostalgic value -Soft material, feels nice to hold -Seems to be made of a good quality material. -It's a tad loose fitting, but not so much that it would fall off the iPhone.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZIGUFB on 11/28/2013

It fits iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s very well. The power button works ordinarily. It's a fair price for a silicon case. It has a nice visual. It doesn't overlap the camera. It hs a good life cycle.It protects very well from fall and scratches. It should have something covering the central part because it doesn't look good on white parts because it's perfurated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuisStupignan on 10/19/2013

This case covers the iPhone completely. Although it does not seems, it resists and protects iPhone when it fells down or similar impact. (I say this by experience, my iPhone has fallen some times with this case and nothing happens to it) Maybe the design (that depends on each one of you) is not so "beautiful". But it do what it has to do..... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycabelobuster on 10/18/2013

Great product, very funny! Remember the days of childhood. beautiful and easy to use. resistant to crashes, draws attention for being vintage. visual '80s. Perfectly fits iPhone 4/4S. Easy handling, easy application, and does not scratch the tables where it is The holes of the tape could be covered. The rubber is sticking in his pants pocket, sometimes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections