DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 800/1200DPI Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - Black + Silver (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Flat Flat!! Flat!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPA5UL on 11/19/2014

Pros: Plug&play with my windows7 laptop. It automatically located drivers for "2.4 RF Mouse" and after a minute or so the mouse was operational without having to accept any pop-ups or reboot. All customary functions are present. Cons: Plastic top appears very hard or brittle and looks like it will crack ... Read more

Very flat mouse Very flat mouse Very flat mouse

Impression:Flat,Flat!,Flat!!;

0 0 0

• posted byhenrikevos on 05/01/2014

a good mouse for a low price! the mouse reacts realy good. the mouse has an stand-by function, and that is realy useful(the batteries has an longer lifetime...). the dpi is also good. the mouse clicks and scrolls very fine. its a good mouse! it feels realy cheep... the battery life by mutch using is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAngeloBRC on 09/05/2013

Produto de excelente nível. Desenho moderno . De fácil manuseio. Cumpre com eficiencia todas as funcionalidades . Sensivel ao toque. Excelente na faixa de alcance. Compatível com todos os equipamentos onde foram instalados. Satisfez todas as expectativas . Recomendo o produto a todos interessados ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byumairakbar on 08/24/2013

I bought it more than six months ago and it has been very good. One of the purchases I have ever made on dx. Very portable and slim. Wireless rang is reasonable run on batteries and it not a battery sucker I have a hp blue tooth mouse but trust this one is way much cheaper and better than hp I found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydayjzizo on 07/15/2013

Stylish. Anti Smudge. Responsive. Light. Good price. Button clicks are somehow loud. Mouse wheel is loud when clicked. The dpi button acts awkward sometimes. The mouse has been working like charm. I am a graphic designer so I need precision and this mouse is doing a good job :) I am also a gamer so I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCamuflagem on 06/17/2013

Just perfect: - Very light - Easy to install, just plug the usb receptor and done - Great range - Feels great on the hand - It has a nice rubber-like covering - The DPI button decreases it sensibility, nice for using with image edition Sometimes the scroll start to fail, I have to open it and blow to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySebpet on 06/10/2013

It nice and stylish. Small connector. On/off button. Not all have this. Easy to use. It works on almost all surfaces and works great when laying in bed. The mouse wheel sometimes doesn't work, but it's not something big. Is a bit uncomfortable in the beginning, but it's because of the stylish design ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympt21986 on 05/04/2013

very thin, it fits in any suitcase power pouch like a phone or external hdd. very cheap but relatively strong. mouse wheel is pretty comfortable. pointer movement is smooth. batteries: doesn't come with them, nor is it rechargeable. will need to bring your own. also, dpi button doesnt work but who cares.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndruxxa on 04/27/2013

It looks awesome, no doupt about that. The USB came inside the mouse, nice! Everything work's as it should. Took like 5 seconds to install. The edges on the sides are little bit too sharp, could have been more softer. When it arrived the right button got stuck and I had to press it rather hard, now it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrGana on 04/12/2013

- Good design - The wireless usb receiver (?) is stored inside the mouse. I have another mouse from DX.com and the USB receiver sticks out a little bit, so this is a plus - A little lightweight - The mouse wheel could be a little more protrudent. I had the bad luck of having my mouse come with some scratches ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections