DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 800/1200DPI Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - Black + Silver (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 16 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCamuflagem on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just perfect: - Very light - Easy to install, just plug the usb receptor and done - Great range - Feels great on the hand - It has a nice rubber-like covering - The DPI button decreases it sensibility, nice for using with image edition Cons:Sometimes the scrol... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebpet on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It nice and stylish. Small connector. On/off button. Not all have this. Easy to use. It works on almost all surfaces and works great when laying in bed. Cons:The mouse wheel sometimes doesn't work, but it's not something big. Is a bit uncomfortable in the beginning, but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympt21986 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very thin, it fits in any suitcase power pouch like a phone or external hdd. very cheap but relatively strong. mouse wheel is pretty comfortable. pointer movement is smooth. Cons:batteries: doesn't come with them, nor is it rechargeable. will need to bring your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndruxxa on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks awesome, no doupt about that. The USB came inside the mouse, nice! Everything work's as it should. Took like 5 seconds to install. Cons:The edges on the sides are little bit too sharp, could have been more softer. When it arrived the right button got... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrGana on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good design - The wireless usb receiver (?) is stored inside the mouse. I have another mouse from DX.com and the USB receiver sticks out a little bit, so this is a plus Cons:- A little lightweight - The mouse wheel could be a little more protrudent. OtherThoughts:I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySugraf on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is cheap, good looking, does not have any kind of identifiable marks on it (which is a great plus). Works on fabric. Cons:Too light - makes it wierd at first to use it, bt one gets used to that rather quickly. The buttons stuck a little bit sometimes. Doesn't work on g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGianno on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Practico , sencillo de instalar -Liviano , el producto pesa muy poco -Compacto , es una pieza unica , con buenas terminaciones -Elegante , el color es un negro muy bueno. En cuanto a su funcionamiento es un excelente ratón, se ve bonito, el diseño es elegante... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygerardojh on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:En cuanto a su funcionamiento es un excelente ratón, se ve bonito, el diseño es elegante, práctico y muy funcional. El tamaño del receptor lo hace muy apropiado para utilizarse en laptops sin que estorbe, sin embargo, esto no afecta la rece... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVitorbst on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Beautiful and elegant design, this is Good to use and ergonomic. Good response to used. Easy to install in any computer! Have a nice package is pratic to Store your mouse in this package and stay beautiful in your table. Cons:Appears to be fragile, this can be a negative... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozkurito on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light. Small, but not like a notebook's mouse. It's bigger. Like a normal mouse. Works ok. almost 10 meters distance. Receiver is really small. I use it with my netbook and I can keep it in the holster without having remove it. So, the receiver is always plugg... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections