DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 800/1200DPI Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - Black + Silver (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 16 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Value for money

posted by GaurangSaini on 06/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Plug and play. literally! just plug in the usb nano receiver, and there it is! working away to glory. The DPI button is convenient, and changes the cursor speed on the fly ( switches between 2 levels). Also, till the time it stays on the table, it looks pretty beautiful...matte black adds a touch of class to my table :P

Cons:

Lift it up and flip it over, and eww! cheap glossy plastic. The tracking is strictly average too. After using a wired MS Intellimouse for over a year, this just didnt cut it for me. I had to force myself to not switch back to the old mouse and have been using this one since a few hours. It feels better now, i must admit.

OtherThoughts:

Clicks are okay. crisp and a bit on the tighter side - but not uncomfortable at all. They are loud though. The scroll wheel is just perfect. tighter, flatter and wider than an average mouse wheel!

Bottomline:

Gets the job done. In style! Other than look and feel of the top surface, this mouse hardly has anything going for it. Oh yeah...the DPI button :P

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections