DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Transmission + Charging Cable for Dell Streak Mini 5 - Black (80CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrisuletz on 11/17/2013

A good cable, works great on my dell streak 5.The price is very good.The quality of the cable is good compared with the low price. The length is like the dell original cable. Works as expected, it charges and the conection with the pc is good, so no complain about that. No problem yet found on the cable. It look a little fragile. I hope it will last ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimbortnik on 11/01/2011

Cheap. Disassemblable. Could be easily fixed by cutting out 80% length. I've cut off both connectors with 15cm cable margin and connected them to each other, making cable 20cm long. It resulted in good 1A charge from wall adapter. Extremely thin conductors. Gingerbread 2.3.3 ROM causes battery/charger error with Dell (and supposedly any other) AC adaptor.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytakeru1 on 08/05/2011

You can used this cable the same as original one. Very cheap, works well. just right length, easy to handle. build quality is not so bad. Hard to distinguish upper side and lower side. upper side has black lines at both edges. Broken after 3 months of use. My dell streak 5 says charger or cable is corrupt and it does not start charging. I will disassemble ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byavamonster on 04/29/2011

works as expected, usb file transfer and usb/charger charging works fine on my Dell Streak 5. Not all PDMI pins are there - only the ones used for USB and charging. This is especially bad considering the fact that the connector plastic body is not glued - I can easily disassemble it, and could use it for experimental stuff like adding line-out, displayport ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections