Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymorozanav on 06/20/2013

High quality of a material and manufacture. Good looks. Convenient. On a kind does not look very strong, the big loading will not sustain It would be desirable for the price is smaller))) Has bought the given for carrying keys of the automobile outside of a pocket as in a pocket buttons of the alarm ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWOliveira on 09/25/2012

Looks very good, the metal is very solid and I couldn't find any kind of defects in the build so far. It can hold some weight and definitely a great keychain holder. I've found very small bad painting spots, but it looks very good from an arm distance, that's not something to worry. I didn't face any ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byahjo79 on 01/09/2012

this is very useful and although it is intended for climbers, I intend to use it for diving...to hang various equipment on a BCD (to extend the number of rings). Useful clip. The gap for getting objects thru opens up to about 5 ml max so might not be too easy to use, the metal is light but seems solid,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKallico on 08/25/2011

En: Strong, good quality, durable, inexpensive, beautiful, useful. I use this clip as a keychain for my car keys and it is very strong and allows me to hang my keys anywhere I want. Pt: Forte, de boa qualidade, durável, ??barato, bonito, útil. Eu uso este clip como um chaveiro para a minha ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections