DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Pocket Oxford Cloth Bag with Compass for 10" Laptop/DSLR Camera - Khaki
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBorisKlimov on 01/24/2014

Good bag with lots of useful pockets. It's perfect for my documents (A4 size max), small things. Special pocket/slip makes a safe space for my camera. Good universal postman-like bag! The quality of the stitches is not that precise, but all in all it's ok. The plastic elements such as locks seem to be ... Read more

The size is perfect for a cam and papers A4

0 0 0

• posted byHalloWelt on 08/14/2012

- It is usefull. - It is comfortable to wear. - It has lot of very convenient pockets! - Cloth looks strong and robust. - Cloth looks waterproof, but I'm not sure. - If you loose cloth belt mount (like it happen to me) there is 2 another convenient place when you can mount belt. - Cloth looks waterproof,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byromaneth on 05/07/2011

Bag was tightly wrapped and it didn't feel like it'd have space for something as large as DSLR with battery grip and tons of accessories. My later discoveries shows it is much bigger than it looks at a first glance. First - main compartment - has 2 separate soft-holstered rain-proof parts inside with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byromaneth on 04/29/2011

it is much bigger than it looks at a first glance. First - main compartment - has 2 separate soft-holstered rain-proof parts inside with band to tightly close them. In one there's space for DSLR with up to 6" (17cm) long lens in one and another up to 10" (25cm) long lens in another holstered ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections