DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Travel Oxford Cloth Backpack Double-Shoulder + Waist Bags - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by EmerCom on 01/25/2013

Pros: Many pockets, comfortable backside and belts. a lot of places to put or to connect things. Very good for anybody needs to carry many things together Cons: Little bit weak seams & locks, basically locks of little bags. It's not so funny to get one of your pockets fall down on walking OtherThoughts: Can be better another pockets on belt... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by davisssrh2 on 07/18/2011

Pros: Good zippers. Tough fabric & stitching. Larger than I expected. One large compartment with a compartment for a water bag. (including hooks) and a smaller compartment with a mesh pocket. Two small detachable side pockets and waist/shoulder bag. The webbing on the outside is MOLLE system compatible. Cons: The shoulder straps aren't padded v... Read more

0 0
  • posted by davisssrh2 on 07/16/2011

Pros: A solidly built bag. Good zippers. tough fabric & stitching. Larger than I expected. One large compartment with a pocket for a water bag (including hooks) and a smaller compartment with a mesh pocket. Two small side pockets and waist/shoulder bag that is a pretty close knock off of a name brand bag. The webbing on the outside is MOLLE com... Read more

0 0
  • posted by user888 on 06/21/2011

Pros: Very good quality of the materials Stitching is good The colors of the material is deep-black Lots of straps and possibilities A belt is included to carry the middle-sized bag on your belly, or to use it as a shoulder strap for carrying the middle-sized bag 4 bags in one What I also like is the 'military sound' it makes when walking ;-) C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections