DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Travel Oxford Cloth Backpack Double-Shoulder + Waist Bags - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEmerCom on 01/25/2013

Many pockets, comfortable backside and belts. a lot of places to put or to connect things. Very good for anybody needs to carry many things together Little bit weak seams & locks, basically locks of little bags. It's not so funny to get one of your pockets fall down on walking Can be better another pockets on belts, for carrying cell phone or walkie-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavisssrh2 on 07/18/2011

Good zippers. Tough fabric & stitching. Larger than I expected. One large compartment with a compartment for a water bag. (including hooks) and a smaller compartment with a mesh pocket. Two small detachable side pockets and waist/shoulder bag. The webbing on the outside is MOLLE system compatible. The shoulder straps aren't padded very well ( they seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavisssrh2 on 07/16/2011

A solidly built bag. Good zippers. tough fabric & stitching. Larger than I expected. One large compartment with a pocket for a water bag (including hooks) and a smaller compartment with a mesh pocket. Two small side pockets and waist/shoulder bag that is a pretty close knock off of a name brand bag. The webbing on the outside is MOLLE compatible. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuser888 on 06/21/2011

Very good quality of the materials Stitching is good The colors of the material is deep-black Lots of straps and possibilities A belt is included to carry the middle-sized bag on your belly, or to use it as a shoulder strap for carrying the middle-sized bag 4 bags in one What I also like is the 'military sound' it makes when walking ;-) Because everything ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections