• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Solid Go-Bag

posted by Hitmanss1 on 05/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Yet another product I absolutly don't regret buying.

The bag is slim, easy to carry in and out of the car, I use it primary for 1-2 days trekking tours. It's quite comfortable and roomy, but it gets uncomfortable when 4kgs+ is loaded. The velcro lock on top of the backpocket nags on the back the first miles. It has many small pockets for storing dry food, gas bottles, mosquitorepellant +++, and due to the layout, everything is easy to reach. The bag itself weight in at about 700grams. Both the cookingset SKU 46241 and cooker 53639 fits easy inside, filling up only 1/3 of the bag. This is not the Panatac bag, but the Flyye bag.

Cons:

The pocket for drinkingbag seems small, i guess it can only accomodate a 2litre bag. Haven't tried yet.

The zippers on the small pockets are hard to drag forward and backward. Takes a while to get used to carrying.

Bottomline:

For quicktrekking, its awesome. I love how you just can drop it on the ground, zip it open and have access to everything inside without starting to mess around inside the bag looking around.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections