Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjjbolt on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The 'All-in-One Mini USB Card Reader' is a well-shaped very compact card-reading device. I am astonished how it is possible to make such an extremely compact device wich can read so many different kind of memorycards. Read the specifications and you'll agree wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynyliret on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Compact and very user-friendly. -USB 2.0 is a plus. -All-in-one makes it easy to upload anything without having to look for the right cords and adapters. -VERY Excellent price! Cons:-Feels kind of flimsy (but I dropped it and it still works XD) -Doesn't come in a wide... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYlima on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact size ideal for travel. Reads all type of memory I need. It is fast and accurate in data transfer. Português (Br): Tamanho compacto, ideal para viagens. Lê todo tipo de memória que eu preciso. É rápido e preciso na transferencia de dados. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrioritet on 04/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:small size, support for multiple different cards,there is no smell. looking very nice, good material is pleasant to the touch tested with different cards, it works just fine. good price Cons:Red LED is very annoying, stuck his small cable included, other cons I can not se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrolololmanden on 12/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:a cheap item, contrary to what it costs in electronical stores. works as described mine is usb 2.0, and deliver fast transfer speeds nice led to indicta when it is on included usb cable small great compability good quality Cons:it gets bugged when you connect... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaappg on 08/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's cheap; - The built quality is good; - read many formats (all that I need until today); - Easy to identify where you should put each type; - Works in Vista Business x64; Cons:- The cable that came together is short, could be longer; - When you eject it o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalimocho on 03/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and small, but it's all. Only one unit appear, but can´t use more than 1 card slot at same time. Cons:Some units a re USB 1.0. I have two, one with white letters on top are 2.0, and the other with black letters are 1.0. Don't work properly in Windows 7 o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychillphil on 10/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a great buy, i've been seraching for one of these for a while and the price of this bets any others i have seen by far. i have used its' to read my micro sd, and sd card and its does the job well. i woudl highly suggets purchasing this one on dealex if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychillphil on 10/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good price -works well -easy to use - compact and portable - nice blue colour - cannot get this any cheaper Cons:i have no cons, this thing is realli good, i lvoe it. it seems druable and u cannot beat the price. OtherThoughts:i like it....everyone who needs... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThamerlan on 08/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Case not looks cheap. Good plastic case. -Read all my cards (SDHC 8 Gb, MicroSD 2 Gb). -All slots are marked with appropriate card's type (sd, microsd, etc), so you will not insert your card into wrong one. Cons:-Read speed is not so great for MicroSD cards,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections