DX » Community » Reviews » POP LITE F6 HA-III 2-Mode 160-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q3 (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshmayaz on 09/21/2013

A simple and easy to use diving flashlight. I bought it a backup, but now i am using it as the main light, as it is compact and with sufficient light power. easy charging of the battery. Good packaging Comes with a spare O-rings. You can use it with 2 different levels of light power. I have tried it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrenamire on 05/27/2013

Fast delivery in Indonesia (20 working days) who is fast here. no taxes add to send from singapore to Bali. 2 replacement o-rings good packaging very bright light for the price possibility to switch on with 5% or 100% not deliver with usb charger but with american power. the order was with usb charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrefeneres on 07/07/2012

Best value for money excellent. Works great on night dives. I really enjoyed using this torch in my night dives. It has good range, brightness and focus is very strong. recommend to all who want a flashlight for water sports. I think the price could be a little cheaper. This lantern was so famous in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhhouter on 07/17/2011

This is a real backup light that does it's job perfectly as it is supposed to. It is a Q5 led and emits about 160 lumen in a very nice narrow spot. Since it's plastic its lite and the box in which it is delivered is 100% complete, charger, a 18650 2200 mah battery, cord, manual and a nice gift box. One ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections