DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Audio MP3 Player Module with Remote Controller (1.5" LCD)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by nitram11 on 03/08/2013

Pros: Unit is a reasonable price and works well.It was easy to mount in cabinet ,has a nice front cover. The remote control is easy to use and works well.Have used it with USB stick and that works very well.The FM radio has great sound and works with a short 2 foot length of wire. Cons: power supply on board is a little touchy, should use a 3.7... Read more

Impression:;

1 2
  • posted by brahmann on 01/28/2013

Pros: - plug and play toy - remote control - FM radio is quite sensitive (wet finger test) - integrated amplifier - line in - nice clock display wile standby Cons: - display is...hmmmm cheap - some miliseconds of MP3 are missing at start, when skipping forward OtherThoughts: - works at 2.7 V as specified but with 2x 4 ohm speakers attached, it... Read more

it'alive unboxing and trying...2.7 V is for loosers... manual is crap, wiring is simple

5 2
  • posted by sakis00 on 12/11/2012

Pros: This is a good MP3 to be used for DIY constructions for labs, cars, boats and more. I bought already two of them and I use one on my boat while the other is still in my garage on testing stage. It is very simple to be used and to be connected but be careful with the voltage! It works at 5 Volts and NOT at the usual 12V car battery voltage... Read more

6 5
  • posted by nikolauzi on 05/26/2011

Pros: - works fine for that price - plays sd cards and USB sticks with no problems - has integrated digital output stage for direct speaker connection - radio is quite sensitive, even with only 50cm cable - great base for diy purposes Cons: - display is not really bright - no possibility to navigate through MP3s - when powered off, the display... Read more

12 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections