Unit is a reasonable price and works well.It was easy to mount in cabinet ,has a nice front cover. The remote control is easy to use and works well.Have used it with USB stick and that works very well.The FM radio has great sound and works with a short 2 foot length of wire. power supply on board is a little touchy, should use a 3.7 volt regulated supply.... Read more
- plug and play toy
- remote control
- FM radio is quite sensitive (wet finger test)
- integrated amplifier
- line in
- nice clock display wile standby - display is...hmmmm cheap
- some miliseconds of MP3 are missing at start, when skipping forward - works at 2.7 V as specified but with 2x 4 ohm speakers attached, it startetd to crackle. - Increased ... Read more
This is a good MP3 to be used for DIY constructions for labs, cars, boats and more. I bought already two of them and I use one on my boat while the other is still in my garage on testing stage.
It is very simple to be used and to be connected but be careful with the voltage! It works at 5 Volts and NOT at the usual 12V car battery voltage. Therefore,... Read more
- works fine for that price
- plays sd cards and USB sticks with no problems
- has integrated digital output stage for direct speaker connection
- radio is quite sensitive, even with only 50cm cable
- great base for diy purposes - display is not really bright
- no possibility to navigate through MP3s
- when powered off, the display light is switched ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.