DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Audio MP3 Player Module with Remote Controller (1.4" LCD)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErwinT on 07/31/2013

good product for this price ! works indeed at 5V, chips are not warm. Radio works great. (stereo with antenna) MP3 player read fast ! after inserting SD or USB stick it automaticly starts playing after 2 seconds, depending on the amount of files on it. Aux-in works perfect, also volume works in this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybfridman on 04/20/2013

Remembers the settings while disconnecting the module from the power (except time), What lets to power up/down by disconnecting power supply. Can be put to Stand-By mode and awaken from it without remote control what lets in the future to turn on/off by remote control Doesn't have the connection for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byESelin on 03/28/2013

Small, useful and handy thing to build your own multi-media box. All I need is FM-radio and mp3 player. I got it all in this device. Nice remote control is a pleasant addition. Also I can connect my PC to Line-In and use this device as an amplifier. FM-radio has a lack of bass. (mp3-player and line-in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygand0lfi on 04/28/2012

Has almost everything you need to play decent music on some speakers. I have put this inside some cheap old radio, and now I have a full MP3 player with FM radio for ten bucks ! The front is a sticker, so you can work without it, and when having all in place, screws included, you put the front. It looks ... Read more

2 0 4

• posted bysaabie on 09/23/2011

Surprisingly good sound quality! Reads USB stick and SD card fast enough. FM radio is very sensitive, even with a short piece of wire as antenna. Really easy to make a home/portable audio player, after finding out the purpose of the connectors, you just have to find a suitable container, connect a random ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted byjeroenbreg on 06/10/2011

Small but useful device, plays FM-radio and MP3's nicely and at good quality. Supports FAT16 & 32, so should work with 8GB or up too (4GB confirmed). Works at 5V (I made it USB powered). Remote control is a nice addition. No ID3/file name display (files display as numbers). No shuffle play (despite ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections