Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaucheraurelien on 10/09/2014

Produit correct à la description, trés utile pour nous dépanner, qualité plus ou moins correct, livraison un peut longue mais supportable si il n'y à pas d'urgence. Transfère rapide avec l'usb 3

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytitann on 12/23/2013

-Passes the SMART data -Small enough -Includes all the needed cables -Has both 3.5 and 2.5 IDE cables -Approx 40MB/s real transfer speed -Not usable as a USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE converter. Have tried several computers with USB 3.0. Symptoms vary from: cannot see the drive and hangs to woks fine for -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscaev on 12/12/2013

Was able to attain a stable read speed of 100 Mb/s with SATA HDD (with large files) when connected via USB 3.0. No problems with drivers (at least in Windows 7 x64). The SATA/PATA to USB adapter as such looks rather flimsy. The power unit (which is supplied as a separate device) is quite bulky it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonnier on 05/28/2012

Works well, fast enough. Both hdparm and smartctl are able to talk to the drive through this adapter, so you can control spin-down time and drive temperature. The adapter does not provide power to the SATA drive (don't know about the PATA port), so you'll need the power brick even for low-power a... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymonnier on 05/14/2012

Using this adapter in a USB2 port, I only get 20MB/s but with USB3 I got 60MB/s, which isn't too bad compared to the 70MB/s I get when the drive is connected directly via SATA. The better part is that, contrary to the previous adapters I used, this one happily lets me use smartctl and hdparm, so... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymonnier on 05/07/2012

Accessing disks over USB2 was convenient but pretty slow. E.g. using this adapter in a USB2 port, I just get 20MB/s. But with USB3 I got 60MB/s, which isn't too bad compared to the 70MB/s I get when the drive is connected directly via SATA. The better part is that, contrary to the previous I this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd89wbmk1wol on 06/15/2011

This is a really good, well-built extremely useful product. Under linux it's plug and play. No drivers or action needed. Plug in, mount and start shuffling files. Very good transfer speeds. Will come in real handy both for professional and personal use. Actually, can not find any. Ok, some of the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections